Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Why CMA Doesn't Win the UFC

you are truly a wretched creature...seek help

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud
    This is a forum not a school newspaper, when a dispute happens it's about geting your point across not about spelling. It's like short hand who realy cares as long as ya understand me Felix.

You are trying to convince yourself. That's just sad.

Unkokusai you have realized at this point that youre the only guy I speak to this way. That's because I have absolutely no respect for you at all. You are just a retarted corny one liner troll.

Unkokusai you have realized at this point that youre the only guy I speak to this way. That's because I have absolutely no respect for you at all. You are just a retarted corny one liner troll.

The real issue is that you have no respect for yourself.

Have you noticed that I am just simply amusing my self, may be the jokes I tell are for every ones amusement. I don't realy take you seriously all ya got on me is bad spelling. As far as being a good conversationalist you suck.

Have a good night.

Have you noticed that I am just simply amusing my self, may be the jokes I tell are for every ones amusement. I don't realy take you seriously all ya got on me is bad spelling. As far as being a good conversationalist you suck.

Have a good night.

I don't blame you for wanting to avoid the issue, but it is really not healthy for you.

Green Cloud

Your an accomplished Sifu and you have an excellent rep. for your Gung Fu, so don't waste your time and energy bro. Although you've been crack'n me up with those "momma" jokes. Just ignore him

yea youre right, I was just having fun.

I'm sure everyone agrees that this is a pointhess thread.

I'm curious. Is attempting to tear or pinch the skin off of someone illegal in NHB events? Also, expanding on that, is grabbing a tendon like on the inside of the elbow or knee illegal?

yes #9 that is not legal.

its also used by many cma as an excuse why they dont compete. total BS but oh well.

I still stand by my idea of having Full Contact NHB staff fighting.

modified staffs so they dont break bones as easy, but enough to KO a mofo.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel
    What the heck does that mean? He was once a fighter but now he is old so he doesn't count anymore? Thats not right. Would you want that for you?

someone on this thread said he's coaching right now, didn't they? If he was too old back then, why wouldn't he be too old now? As for the parenthesis in my comment, It's in reference to the fact that since he wasn't fighting or training fighters, it's possible that he didn't know the man was once a fighter.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    I still stand by my idea of having Full Contact NHB staff fighting..
    We/ve been doing these at the Dog Brothers events for years.

Quote Originally Posted by brothernumber9
    I'm curious. Is attempting to tear or pinch the skin off of someone illegal in NHB events? Also, expanding on that, is grabbing a tendon like on the inside of the elbow or knee illegal?
    No, you can't pinch or "tear the skin off" (good luck doing that anytime).

Yes, you could grab the tendons on the elbows or knees, but it wouldn't do anything other that tie your hands up while your opponent smashes you.or gains better positioning on you.
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 05-19-2006 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDrills
    Seven,

I think most of the WC you're talking about are fakes. thats the type I hate the most. They are very good in principles and practice. But when it comes to actual fight they lose. They dont have actuality, they dont have experience in real fight. and then they drag down WC with them. shame on them.

have you seen a real kungfu fighter in MMA? those who can reap the flesh with eagle claw? those who brakes skull in a lightning fast blow? those who can penetrates fingers in flesh and pull out your collar bone or ribs? those who strike at presure point and opponents die after a while?

have you seen one?

now you see what I mean????

u wanna see one? u wanna see what i can do?
    those tricks are fine and good, but there is much more to fighting than that. I hope that's not what defines a real kung fu guy these days. As stated before, I have seen things like, dr yang jwing ming touch my friend's arm and make it go numb, but it was a demo. In all honesty, I don't think he coulda pulled it off real time.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I suppose by your statement that you’ve seen “muay thai, bjj, boxing, wrestling“ fight for real and I suppose by your statement that they all fought in the street the same way they fought in the ring
    No, but they the way they fight in their respective disciplines is not that much different than the way they fight in MMA and not that much different than the way they fight in the street.

Just because some alleged CMArtist didn’t do well in the UFC doesn’t mean that CMA is not an affective fighting system.
    That’s true. But it is one additional proverbial “nail in the coffin” piece of supporting evidence.

so do you recommend that a unskilled martial artist get into the ring, jeopardize his safety and health…
    …and this line of thinking is another nail.

Getting into competition against other resisting opponents is one of the best ways to help you develop your skills in a quick and effective manner and the risks to "safety and health" are relatively minor. Boxer’s, BJJer’s, Judoka’s, Samboists, Muay Thai fighters, and wrestlers begin competing in a relatively short time after beginning to train. This is part of what makes these systems so effective. You don’t have to be a deadly fighting machine before you begin to compete and to test yourself against others.

those who can penetrates fingers in flesh and pull out your collar bone or ribs?
    have you seen one?
    No, becuase they probably don't exist.
    How many clavicles or ribs have you seen pulled out (not counting the myriad of kung fu movies you have watched)?
    Hammer, hammer…

those who strike at presure point and opponents die after a while?
    Yeah, I've seen this one and you are right. It is quite deadly.
    Guy gets hit in a pressure point and dies 65 years later when he is 93.
    Hammer, hammer…

now you see what I mean????
    u wanna see one? u wanna see what i can do?
    Yes please… show me how you can rip through my skin and pull my clavicle out.

Hammer, hammer…
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 05-19-2006 at 10:49 AM.