Thread: Kung Fu Stock Cars

Kung Fu Stock Cars

Did anyone else see that stock driver attack attack another driver with a flying double kick through the windshield?

Now that was some move! Stupid but still flashy!

The other driver is in his car and can't get out because he's being hit. However when he does make it out he charges the guy (as I'm sure anyone would do). Of course it's broken up before it can go any further but what's funny is that the guy who was attacked got suspended!

Nascar-fu

Well, it wasn't Nascar, but I just saw it today. WTF?!?!

Not very gentlemanly jumping feet first through the windshield while the other dude still has his harness and gear still on. So the first guy got rear ended?

All I gotta say is "racin's rubbin".
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

Slighty OT

But oddly funny for a Monday for me because I drive a red Honda Fit.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

ttt 4 2022

My head just exploded...

2022 Chevy Menlo EV Mickey Kung Fu Edition Launched In China

BY DEIVIS CENTENO— JAN 5, 2022

Strengthening the strategic collaboration it established a couple of years ago with Disney in China, General Motors has just launched a new version of the Chevy Menlo EV in the Asian country. The automaker introduced the 2022 Chevy Menlo EV Mickey Kung Fu Edition, the latest themed variant of Chevrolet‘s electric crossover designed in conjunction with the entertainment giant for the Chinese market.

The 2022 Chevy Menlo EV Mickey Kung Fu Edition went on sale at the end of December in China – the only country in the world where this electric vehicle is marketed. This new limited-production version of the crossover is focused on young families looking for a vehicle with a more amusing personality. In addition, customers who purchase the Menlo EV Mickey Kung Fu will get exclusive Disney-sponsored benefits.

The 2022 Chevy Menlo EV Mickey Kung Fu Edition is the third limited-edition themed model released by Chevrolet and Disney in the Chinese market over the past twelve months, following the Menlo EV Mickey Magic Edition and Menlo EV Mickey Space Edition that were introduced last year. The new edition is based on the Mickey Kung Fu saga, where Disney’s most popular animated character practices martial arts of Chinese origin.

The new 2022 Chevy Menlo EV Mickey Kung Fu Edition comes with a white body, a black painted roof with thousands of patterned Mickey Kung Fu silhouettes as well as orange accenting on both the exterior and interior. At the same time, it features Mickey’s D-pillar martial arts “Mi” badge and a distinctive self-luminescent wheel hub cover with the Mickey icon.

Inside, the 2022 Chevy Menlo EV Mickey Kung Fu Edition has a dark cabin with contrast orange trim, along with ambient lighting that illuminates parts of both the dash and doors. The steering wheel is wrapped in Alcantara with a center position line and orange stitching, while the state-of-the-art infotainment system features a custom interface with themed icons.

The 2022 Chevy Menlo EV Mickey Kung Fu Edition is now on sale at the Chevrolet dealership network in China. In addition to the extended driving range of 518 km or 322 miles introduced with the new model year, customers who purchase the Menlo EV Mickey Kung Fu Edition will receive an exclusive gift box, concierge service and special privileges at Shanghai Disneyland. Pricing is set at 179,900 CNY, about $28,300 USD at the current exchange rate.
    Threads
    Kung Fu Stock Cars
    Chinese Theme Parks
    Disney+

****, the photo links don't share... click the link to see
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart