Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who loves the Five Deadly Venoms?

Who loves the Five Deadly Venoms?

Question

Viewing Frm Phone, But Is This Pics, Forum? And Evn More Lost On Word Gifs????
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

a real 5 Deadly Venoms fan

http://www.toymangler.com/venoms.html

This is pretty cool -- a true labor of love. I wish I had a set! Or at least some Bobbleheads ...

Click on each mask for a close-up.
    The Eye Half-Shut:
    Part of the Truth Revealed
    http://rubesroost.blogspot.com

five deadly venoms multiple part documentary on youtube

five venoms documentary

this is a fan made documentary that encompases all the venom films from rise to fall.

part1,part2,part3,part4part5, part6, part7, part8,part9

this is great so far. on part 3. my co-workers are like what is this? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Nice find there doug.
    RAYNYSC

To be honest this put me to sleep. I wonder why they didn't mention the Brave Archer movies.
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

well jethro???

its fan made and not professional but very informative and has alot of good hard to find info. te brave archer films weren't in because they weren;t technically a veoms film it was a alexander fu sheng film. although i'll admit the narrative was boring te footage was first rate he found some extremely rare stuff that even kungfu cinema would be put t shame. all around i say good job i woul loveto see more kung fu movie fans take the time to do things like that.

Part 3 actually has my sigung in it. In the scene with the chopsticks and bowl the old guy in the scene teaching him how to fight with chopsticks and bowl is my sigung Grandmaster Wong Cheung. Some of the movements are actual Black Tiger chopsticks and bowl techniques.

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

i heard about that form

awesome man thats cool, that how chan kuan tai's students must feel every time they watch a shaw bro'sfilm

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    its fan made and not professional but very informative and has alot of good hard to find info. te brave archer films weren't in because they weren;t technically a veoms film it was a alexander fu sheng film. although i'll admit the narrative was boring te footage was first rate he found some extremely rare stuff that even kungfu cinema would be put t shame. all around i say good job i woul loveto see more kung fu movie fans take the time to do things like that.
    I thought they should have talked about the Brave Archer films. Fu Sheng in a way was one of the Venoms. Before the movie 5 Venoms was made, most of the actors were in movies like MAgnificent Wanderers, LIfe Gamble, Heaven and Hell, and CHinatown Kid. I am probably just complaining since I was so bored by it.

the film was about the venom film and what is considered the cannon of 12 films brave archer was not apart of that cannon. i don't really know how you can be bored with all that footag even the rare stuff but whatever to each his own.

I watched this quite a while ago and I remember them talking about Chinatown Kid. I just thought they should have talked abotu at least a couple of the other Fu Sheng movies the VEnoms were in.

why should they have mentioned it?