Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sifu Abel - Let's Fight!

just curious, DJ you spoke of video clips of Abel.

out of pure curiosity are these clips still available for viewing SifuAbel? if so, link pls.

thank you much.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

The problem with scrapping the whole pro fight thing is that if it's not sanctioned, it can't be condoned here on KFM. Meeting up at a MMA school for some "Friendly sparring," has too big of a potential to turn into something else.

I think it should remain sanctioned. If it isn't, it has the possibility to become another excuse....
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    just curious, DJ you spoke of video clips of Abel.

out of pure curiosity are these clips still available for viewing SifuAbel? if so, link pls.

thank you much.
    They're around here somewhere. Me no likey the search engine here though, it i painful...more painful than an armbar at times.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

i dont feel like reading 10 pages, did this actually happen yet or is it going to happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    i dont feel like reading 10 pages, did this actually happen yet or is it going to happen?
    funny thing is, its still kinda new.

looking to be (if it happens) scheduled near the end of this year. post october.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    me 2, tl/dnr but i really don't think it's happened. Though I do hope they consider the charity donations idea. I got 50 bucks that is burning a hole in my pocket until it goes to a hungry inner city kid somewhere.

Maybe I'll just send it to the CCF and when these guys do this, I'll have another 50 bucks by then.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

the kung fu magazine forum member charity fight! lol

knife fighter vs ray pina could be another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Sigh...

Whatever else ST00 is, "internet" tough guy is not one of them. He's the real deal as far as skills - very solid - and very much WYSIWYG. He is EXACTLY the way in real life as he is on the internet. Some may find this difficult to handle; I find that sort of honesty refreshing.

I personally cannot say the same thing about me. The vid clips I have posted of my competitions in the past were actually of somebody else. I am, in fact, an overweight, pimply teenager with a "furry" anime fetish and hygiene problems.

Based on my own training w/ST00, if Abel wins (by something other than a 'lucky' shot) what it actually proves is that he is a good fighter, and the better man for however long that day.

And my use of "lucky" is not pejoritive. I could get lucky against Chuck Liddel in the first few seconds of a fight. It wouldn't tell us anything about my skill level or his. It's just one of those things that happens in fighting sometimes.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon
    I haven't even trained in about 9 months. I'm thinking about starting back up soon. I went to a Judo club down here for a few months when I first got to Texas, and I think I'm gonna go back. I like Judo a lot, it suits me.

Cool. Keep us updated.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Merryprankster
    and very much WYSIWYG.
    Who's WYSIWYG? And will he fight me to the death in a cage?

What you see is what you get!
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

Sigh...

Whatever else ST00 is, "internet" tough guy is not one of them.
    All I know is he's one big, ugly mutha shut yo mouth.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

I never said he wasn't ugly.

Sigh...

Whatever else ST00 is, "internet" tough guy is not one of them. He's the real deal as far as skills - very solid - and very much WYSIWYG. He is EXACTLY the way in real life as he is on the internet. Some may find this difficult to handle; I find that sort of honesty refreshing.

I personally cannot say the same thing about me. The vid clips I have posted of my competitions in the past were actually of somebody else. I am, in fact, an overweight, pimply teenager with a "furry" anime fetish and hygiene problems.

Based on my own training w/ST00, if Abel wins (by something other than a 'lucky' shot) what it actually proves is that he is a good fighter, and the better man for however long that day.

And my use of "lucky" is not pejoritive. I could get lucky against Chuck Liddel in the first few seconds of a fight. It wouldn't tell us anything about my skill level or his. It's just one of those things that happens in fighting sometimes.
    jebas merry, sounds like you want to down him and brown him before he can throw you and blow you for cripes sake.

ST00 has been "internet tough guy" #6 around here for as long as I can remember. So maybe he's legit now, but simple fact is, throwing out challenges in internet forums = internet tough guy. If it happens it happens, if not, oh well, I'm still gonna send my donation to ccf and you can all have a group hug. Be naked if you like even. YOu know, all casual and relaxed. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    Who's WYSIWYG? And will he fight me to the death in a cage?
    He's a character from Trumpton. And you bet he'll fight you to the death in a cage!