Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sifu Abel - Let's Fight!

Bout time lets see some follow through much respect for the both of you actually getin in there yeh baby i wanna c this
    Go hard or go home or some where else up to you

http://therandomandthefit.blogspot.com.au/

JUst more retarded kiddy crap fron a loser arsehole.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceSteveRoy
    i know i am probably opening a can of worms here but do you two have a history of bad blood
    ST said boots were the new "in" accessory, Abel disagreed and said it was hand bags. There was a discussion about the new "black" and some harsh words about ST's manicure, and then it was on baby!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Coach Ross

How bout you and Negron co-promote it and also fight on the card. You could get both forums involved and bill it as "Internet Grudge Match". Whaddya think?
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

KFM is down for the internet grudge match

Officially, I'm supposed to disclaim any challenges here on the forum on the advice of legal counsel (so many wannabe martial artists always trying to sue us ). But since this gauntlet has been thrown down as a 'pro MMA' fight, a legal match, it's different. If that can happen, we'd enjoy to see the results. Hopefully, it's not just more talk and y'all can post a youtube vid or something here when it's over.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

the build up

i dont know either of you, but its been built up pretty well now.

if one person backs out, they suck.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel
    Don't be............ it won't be light hands w/ beginners this time.
    This time???
    There was no first time.

Wow, I thought I navigated myself into the archives......

I'll start a paypal for airfair if need be, we'll all chip in.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

i got 5 on it
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Pork Chop

This is just between you and me (and the million other people who can read it), but I'm around 180 right now so I'm in that person's weight class, but they would NEVER DO IT

As Gene said, if it's a sanctioned professional match, all the power to them. Why not be the under card on Cung's next fight in San Jose?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Ross the only problem we have is that one guy is in California and the other in Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc
    Pork Chop

This is just between you and me (and the million other people who can read it), but I'm around 180 right now so I'm in that person's weight class, but they would NEVER DO IT

As Gene said, if it's a sanctioned professional match, all the power to them. Why not be the under card on Cung's next fight in San Jose?
    I'm not sure who's promoting that event or if they'd even be interested or when it would occur, but I'm definately down for coming to CA for the fight. Luckily there are now numerous events in CA now that it is legal.

Gene: I understand your situation and for all involved I wanted to make it clear that I was making an invitation for a sanctioned, legal, public match in a form that allows for the widest set of rules possible in civilized society.

It will certainly be recorded.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

The Monkey King Versus the Back Country Wrestler!

This is going to be huge!
    A unique snowflake

im not going to set myself up to be let down.

i just can't do it.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    This time???
    There was no first time.
    What? You forget all those "superfights" with the beginners in your local KF schools you kept bragging about?

Pfft.