Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Sifu Abel - Let's Fight!

Sifu ***** chumped out right quick on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Fists

I grew up fighting, but have only trained for real for a few years. In fact, I fought a lot more before I had any formal training---so what? It doesn't matter. If this is really a personal issue, than perhaps it should have been taken care of in an ADULT fashion...in private. The fact is that it is out in the open, which makes it up for discussion. If I have a problem with someone, I am going to take care of it without putting it out there for public opinion. Little fan boy? I am not sure that anyone is really taking offense to the comments said on KFM.com, if they are then maybe the root of the problem is thier own self confidence. I don't have that problem-I know I can fight, and I train TCMA. Now because I said that are people going to talk sh!t? Who cares? Its the internet. If the guy wants to fight, fight. If not, let it be. Who really cares? If people want to call people out to professional MMA fights, why not try an MMA discussion forum, !@#$@ss?

If you take offense to anything said here, you are not intelligent-try taking it with a grain of salt.
    I guess your one of the blow-hard kung fu dancers that fits the bill to the T. Let's get down to brass tacks here, man. I don't like to stir up trouble around here however I'm never afraid to speak My mind. You can be as xenophobic as you like, but most people around here are seeking insight on fighting. I'm sorry your self-inflicted limitations only allow you to speak form work. 'Cause pal you just don't know what your missing. Why don't you take up Salsa dancing becuase w/o proper training that's all you'll ever be good for. Let's hope if you ever get into something that you're dealing with some "You Got Served" punks and your cool poses that mimic a crane during mating season will get you off with out having to throw hands. Never touched hands? Doubt you'll ever throw hands.

Now go sit in Horse stance, you tool.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

BTW I never said CMA doesn't work...

It's just most McDojos don't know how to train. I hope I don't come off too cliche or Chop Socky, but it's the warrior not the weapon. I train Shuai Chiao (a CMA) so don't think I'm biased towards MT, BJJ, and Judo. I'm MMA, but with CMA in it.

Again...you stick to your dead forms with flowery kicks. I'll actually do something with my CMA, chump.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Are people actually still posting on this thread? I thought this discussion was over. Well it should be. I'll respond just once Captin, because I am so very bored this morning at work.

You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to who trains to fight or what different styles train. You are the one with a closed mind. As for me personally, I've been fighting since you've been in grade school. As for the style that I have the privilege to study, we do practice forms, we fight too. Hung Fut is an extremely economic fighting style, ask around. You should do some research before you go around talking trash like everything you're not interested in is an MCDojo. Your really showing your immaturity that way. If you have questions about my style do some research and find out for yourself. The fighting methods that you see on tv are not all that is out there.

Yes, I don't like being called a douche bag, and I think that while people should speak THEIR opinion, they should also think before they speak. But I also think that people on a CMA forum should not have to listen to people talk trash about CMAs.

And if someone wants to train exhibition wushu...all power to them. Who cares? Nobody trains to impress people like you.

capt pickaxe, i think you are working off a very poor assumption. you say that you are only talking about the mcdojo schools but you are lashing out at a dude that is a student at a school that has an excellent sparring program. I have trained at a couple of schools and while i can't speak for all schools i will say in my opinion ours is pretty intense and more importantly teaches a very realistic and strong method of fighting. just because it also teaches forms don't assume its a school solely driven by them. as far as arguing on the internet i think its kind of silly to take anything too seriously. that doesn't mean its cool to go around calling people douchebags. and though you are protected by the right to say whatever you want i don't see what insulting people accomplishes. that goes to lots of people not just you. there is a certain level of civility that we can maintain and still convey our opinions.
    regards,
    ~steve

I'm down for some of that lesbian mermaid action.

Somehow I have the feeling it's more likely to happen than this fight.

Are people actually still posting on this thread? I thought this discussion was over. Well it should be. I'll respond just once Captin, because I am so very bored this morning at work.

You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to who trains to fight or what different styles train. You are the one with a closed mind. As for me personally, I've been fighting since you've been in grade school. As for the style that I have the privilege to study, we do practice forms, we fight too. Hung Fut is an extremely economic fighting style, ask around. You should do some research before you go around talking trash like everything you're not interested in is an MCDojo. Your really showing your immaturity that way. If you have questions about my style do some research and find out for yourself. The fighting methods that you see on tv are not all that is out there.

Yes, I don't like being called a douche bag, and I think that while people should speak THEIR opinion, they should also think before they speak. But I also think that people on a CMA forum should not have to listen to people talk trash about CMAs.

And if someone wants to train exhibition wushu...all power to them. Who cares? Nobody trains to impress people like you.
    I love how you come off so High and Mighty like you didn't say anything to get back at me. If it doesn't include you then stay the fukk out of it. You must fit the bill somewhat to be so affected by it. You look like an ass with how much you assume about me. You know about as much about me as I do you, but you seem to think you got me down packed. You ASSUMED I was a MMA meat head...wrong. You ASSUMED I was calling YOU a douchebag....thanks for proving me right. I can smell the **** on your breath from the cheerios you ate this morning. Fact is we can only assume about each other because we haven't put it out there yet. However, I'm not the type to go around putting challenges out on the net, but I assure you. I am very easy to get a hold of if you really want to. And I'm more than down to trade ideas or blows.

So, I guess I should be thanking you for, "Gracing me with your time, your exulted one. Your response aligns worlds and moves earth."

Save your breath for cooling your soup.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Calm down tough guy. Did I make you upset? Perhaps you should take things that people say online with a grain of salt. I didn't eat cheerios this morning for breakfast, actually I had two cups of coffee and a banana. As for mindin' my business...this is AN INTERNET FORUM I simply replied to an assinine comment. I'm not high and mighty, and I don't try to act in that way. I'm just not an imbecile. If you really want to continue this conversation...if it means that much to you...PM me, I have unsubscribed to this thread...it is a bit ridiculus. From this post on, you'll just be talking to yourself. I am not assalting you in any way. I am just speaking MY mind. And IMO you should really use better judgement when speaking ill of people whom you have not met-you may be suprised at what you find.

Don't give yourself too much credit, chum. The only one wound up is you. I find it humorous that you defend fan boy, XMA dancers.

Birds of a feather...

But this is just an internet forum...maybe you should take what I say with a grain of salt. Then maybe your panties will fit comfortably.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Calm down tough guy. Did I make you upset? Perhaps you should take things that people say online with a grain of salt. I didn't eat cheerios this morning for breakfast, actually I had two cups of coffee and a banana. As for mindin' my business...this is AN INTERNET FORUM I simply replied to an assinine comment. I'm not high and mighty, and I don't try to act in that way. I'm just not an imbecile. If you really want to continue this conversation...if it means that much to you...PM me, I have unsubscribed to this thread...it is a bit ridiculus. From this post on, you'll just be talking to yourself. I am not assalting you in any way. I am just speaking MY mind. And IMO you should really use better judgement when speaking ill of people whom you have not met-you may be suprised at what you find.
    I second that, this is a stupid thread

So there was no fight? Who pansied out, was it able or the other guy?

I third that, my brother! Holy sheet! This is the dumbest craap I've ever seen. What a joke.

come on if this was ancient china how would this end up?

one there would be a throw down request then there would be 30-60 minutes of argueing and it would disperse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I stand by what I say till the death. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm eating crow with a side of foot.

What it boils down to is this:
    It's all in how you train. You can train anything, as long as you train to fight. Yes, the dead horse is being blugeoned, but some people can't seem to grasp the gist of what I'm saying. I'm not bad mouthing CMA.... I'm bad mouthing form collectors who can't decipher application from fancy dancing. If your looking for a work out, then do a cycling class, pilates, or lift. Don't use MA as a tool for ego thinking since you go to class 3 nights a week and practice kata and non-resisting application that you know how to fight. YOU DON'T! The only way is to train, train, train or maybe you were blessed with the upbringing to be a good fighter. Fact is this, and it's redundant, if you don't fight a resisting oponent in training than chances are you aren't gonna remember what you were taught in the ring, on t3h S7R3375, or anywhere else but in concept and converstation.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Captain Pick ax Youre frothing at the mouth, read the thread over again. Sifu Abe accepted the chalenge but Shaolin Tiger wanted to put a pay per view event together witch created imposible terms.

Kung Fu people when challenged usually just close the doors and fight Mono E Mono.

None the less this thread is about ego and self promotion. The fact is that most of you guys don't live in the same states much less the same country.

Chalenging some one on a forum is just a plain waste of time, it just never pans out.

Most of us have jobs and family to think of, we don't have the time to chase people around the country to fight no name mo fos that nobody cares about.

greencloud.net
    Last edited by Green Cloud; 06-01-2006 at 08:05 PM.