Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Sifu Abel - Let's Fight!

Sifu Abe accepted the chalenge but Shaolin Tiger wanted to put a pay per view event together witch created imposible terms.
    What the hell are you talking about? PPV? "Impossible terms?
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

so what page did it say this thing wasnt happening?

Im expecting to watch a fight sometime this winter...right?
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinTiger00
    What the hell are you talking about? PPV? "Impossible terms?

You know what time it is! Are you to tell me that people could come and watch this fight without paying a spectators fee. Instead of just meeting up and fighting no we got rules regulations making weight and all that.

Please you know your way makes it not worth the trouble.

Why don't you just videotape it and sell it. Isn't that pay per view? I just want to see one of you get your ass kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud
    You know what time it is! Are you to tell me that people could come and watch this fight without paying a spectators fee. Instead of just meeting up and fighting no we got rules regulations making weight and all that.

Please you know your way makes it not worth the trouble.

i think they should go to the local walmart and throwdown there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    come on if this was ancient china how would this end up?

one there would be a throw down request then there would be 30-60 minutes of argueing and it would disperse.
    lol (god da_mnit stupid frifggin ten character limit!)
    Kung Fu is good for you.

So, what's the deal with this. The mating walrus roaring seems to have stopped.

I've been away for a while. Miami was fun. Its a ways away to Nov. Thast when I'll be ready. Thats when we will have our duel. Talking about it now is a useless task.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel
    Its a ways away to Nov. Thast when I'll be ready. Thats when we will have our duel. Talking about it now is a useless task.
    No talking about this right now is very important because you've evaded a very direct question on several tries now.

I said:
    *READ THIS LOUD AND CLEAR*

I would love to fight you in a pro MMA event. Let's set up something for this summer or early fall. I can fight at 205 or 185. I know dozens of promoters who can make this happen. east coast, west coast, mid west.

Put up or STFU once and for all.

and you're reply was:

You got it. Get ready for the fight of(for) your life. Sep. or Oct. would be good for me.

Can you get us on TV?

What is your reason for trying to change the date now? If you're backpeddling why would you accept it in the first place?

This is the second time I've asked you these same questions (see page 6.)

You alluded to knee surgery. What kind of surgery was it? When did you have it?There are many times and many different rehab timetables. (btw You really wanna fight with a bum knee huh? *shrug*) and if you "needed" this extra time, Why would you AGREE to fighting in "this summer or early fall."?

You are a backpeddling liar now! You made an agreement and are now backing out!

I found a guaranteed event that will have us! Sept 30, exactly within the timeframe agreed upon!

Either accept to fight or admit that you're talking **** and have no intention of backing it up.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Hey Uncle Fester,

You just worry about getting that fat ass into shape. Hint: at 205 I don't have a motorcycle tire hanging around my waist. Heck, I'm 215 now and I don't have it. See ya in Nov.

St. You stink. I saw the tape. You really need to shut up now.

Hey Uncle Fester,

You just worry about getting that fat ass into shape. Hint: at 205 I don't have a motorcycle tire hanging around my waist. Heck, I'm 215 now and I don't have it. See ya in Nov.

I'm not taking sides but that was funny, I was thinking it but I wasn't going to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM.
    It's easy to talk when you aren't doing the fighting...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Hey Uncle Fester,

Childish remarks regarding physical appearances but yet refuses to answer the question!

You're spineless.

internet warrior..
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

my money is still on abel.

st00, you issued the challenge, the venue is more or less agreed upon and now you have to shut up and be patient. So wait til November to do it. What's the rush? Let the guy get ready and stfu for now.
    Kung Fu is good for you.