Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sifu Abel - Let's Fight!

WEC does cage fights that are later viewed on HDN. HDTV, baby!!

So how about it, mickey mouse. Lets wet our appetites with some video of you doing your worst.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 05-17-2006 at 01:18 PM.

No way in hell this is really gonna happen.

Please post these videos. I would like to see some. If you guys are as good as you say please let everyone see what you are packing.

Maybe it will help my style.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai
    No way in hell this is really gonna happen.
    I run a MMA school. This is what I do.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

Dave I still have to point out One Guy is In EFEN ohio and the other in Cali. How is this going to happen. The fact is most CMA OR MMA don't have the money to take off and spend money flying half way around the country. Especialy when there is no money concerned.

The Fighters here are in different weight classes too....I bet that will be the first excuse.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

oh yeah like this is going to happen.

ive been on this forum for YEARS. I am one of the few here who has issued a challenge to another forum member and actually showed up for it and had witnesses to corroborate. Of course Reemul and i were in the same city.
    i have to agree with green cloud here, too far apart.

Plus this all rings of a set-up if you ask me, a bunch of yappin and typing.

I think its a waste of your alls fukin time and energy anyway

But if it actually happens yeah my "ego" is curious to see what comes of it. so definately post the vid somewhere.

As always,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinTiger00
    I run a MMA school. This is what I do.
    What I meant is that no way in hell is he gonna show.

No one is gonna show

i have an idea.

find out how much a round trip ticket will be, we can start a collection fund and get that sucker purchased.

this CAN happen.

also, i have a question for ST00, what is your CMA background. with shaolin in your handle i would assume at some point you were involved in the CMA community to a degree.

thanks
    PQ
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Travel costs

why not set up a fund deposit account via paypal, that all your friends, contributors, readers at kfm can make a nominal donation, to cover costs of flight and possible a small purse for the winner.

That way no reason to not meet due to travel costs. Make the venue centrally located, so a neutral and fair ground can be used as well.??

Just a thought to overcome the issue of travel
    Kune Belay Sau

Quote Originally Posted by Wong Ying Home
    why not set up a fund deposit account via paypal, that all your friends, contributors, readers at kfm can make a nominal donation, to cover costs of flight and possible a small purse for the winner.

That way no reason to not meet due to travel costs. Make the venue centrally located, so a neutral and fair ground can be used as well.??

Just a thought to overcome the issue of travel
    here here, plenty of support for this happening.

i got a few bucks down on it.

but you know, airfair isnt THAT much. a few bills...
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Whoohoo, Drama-fest!
    *grabs popcorn*

I would love for this to happen, but I'm not going to hold my breath, knowing the history of this all.... would be shocked if the fight actually were to take place.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud
    Dave I still have to point out One Guy is In EFEN ohio and the other in Cali. How is this going to happen. The fact is most CMA OR MMA don't have the money to take off and spend money flying half way around the country. Especialy when there is no money concerned.

promoters will take care of that. In many events, the promoters will cover travel expenses for you to fight in their events.

the challenge matches tossed around on this forum happen on our own dime. But if the event is promoted and sanctioned, they can get it covered.
    Last edited by SevenStar; 05-18-2006 at 11:05 AM.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter