Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Sifu Abel - Let's Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    It is an interesting point though. If Abel goes in there, and breaks bones, especially in the first few seconds of the fight, will it finally be accepted that Kung Fu is too deadly for the ring? or will he just be seen as an a$$hole who took a grudge too far?

Not only would I be called a farking icehole, I would get a million armchair quarterbacks like uncookingspray to say how I didn't really use Kung fu.

There are reasons why I need the extra time. None of which are due to weight. No matter how lean, I doubt I would ever get past 195. I got too much man muscle for that. Plus, I don't have twig legs either so that adds weight. Perhaps it would be better to just get you over here for another match after Oct or so and we can do a side thing in some school somewhere.

In the mean time stop dodging my observations. And don't give me that "what observations" crap. You had enough time to answer a portion of the same posts.

Video?

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu-unAbel
    Not only would I be called a farking icehole, I would get a million armchair quarterbacks like uncookingspray to say how I didn't really use Kung fu.

No, no, if you were to actually do what you say for once and not back down as you are already beginning to do, I'll give you your props. I'm all for the KF. In fact, I wouldn't care what you "used". Its all about results anyway.

But everyone knows you won't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SifudisAbled
    There are reasons why I need the extra time.

And so it goes.............................

Sifu Abel may have to get gangsta on all you disrespectful little punks and break out the horse stance picture
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

i still have that pic
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai
    No, no, if you were to actually do what you say for once and not back down as you are already beginning to do, I'll give you your props. I'm all for the KF. In fact, I wouldn't care what you "used". Its all about results anyway.

But everyone knows you won't do it.

Are you willing to put real money on that?

Lets make it interesting, lets start a paypal betting pool.

Speaking of pics, why should anyone here care what the most anonymous poster ever in the history of KFM has to say? When you, Undersizedjohnson, has never produced so much as a hint of whom you are. No name, no pic, no video, no nothing, just BS one liners.

And that is all, don't expect another answer. I, and everyone else should, cut you off right now. No more attention for you.

Here's me at 205. Not exactly a "butterball".

http://home.earthlink.net/~sifuabel/DbroadSw2.JPG

http://home.earthlink.net/~sifuabel/DSC00007.JPG

I know, I know. I changed my haircut since then.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 05-19-2006 at 10:10 PM.

and now for the distraction phase of the show...

Quote Originally Posted by SifupudgyAbel
    Are you willing to put real money on that?

Lets make it interesting, lets start a paypal betting pool.

No need for all that. Just back up what you say for once. I think that'll be enough to impress everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by SifufatboyAbel
    When you, Undersizedjohnson, has never produced so much as a hint of whom you are. No name, no pic, no video, no nothing, just BS one liners.

When have I made any claims about myself that I asked anyone to believe? When have I made a threat, promise, etc. that I then backed out of? I have absolutely no interest in impressing or convincing anyone of anything. You do, and yet you puss out every time.

In any case, this is just the very predictable distraction phase of your long-term plan to drag out 'negotiations' over this and *** out in the end. NO ONE believes you are going to go through with this.
    Last edited by unkokusai; 05-20-2006 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai
    When have I made any claims about myself that I asked anyone to believe? When have I made a threat, promise, etc. that I then backed out of. I have absolutely no interest in impressing or convincing anyone of anything. You do, and yet you puss out every time.

In any case, this is just the very predictable distraction phase of your long-term plan to drag out 'negotiations' over this and *** out in the end. NO ONE believes you are going to go through with this.
    Ok One more answer. What you believe is none of my concern.

And you seem to be under some notion of a double standard. That I have to go to extreme lengths in full contact MMA fighting just to support my opinions, yet you don't. You magically can say anything and not be held accountable. hmmmm interesting little world you've set up for yourself. Go back to DL. Nobody cares what you say here.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel
    Ok One more answer. What you believe is none of my concern.

And you seem to be under some notion of a double standard. That I have to go to extreme lengths in full contact MMA fighting just to support my opinions, yet you don't. You magically can say anything and not be held accountable. hmmmm interesting little world you've set up for yourself. Go back to DL. Nobody cares what you say here.

More distractions.........

The distinction that you are well aware of but trying to use as part of your weasel-out plan is that I don't give a rat's ass if anyone believes anything about me. I'm not making any threats, demands, or challenges. You not only go to great pains to have people believe you (kung-fu does work!), but you make a lot of noise about what you'll do to this one or that one and pretend to plan on fighting to prove your point when you know **** well you're just a fraud.

Now, whatever "oh yeah? what about you?" you are going to say next will not change any of the above.

lol god**** this is going to be a disaster...

i gave up ****ing contests in the 4th grade thankfully.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

I wanna see the horse stance picture!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Best Thread Ever

that is all.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel
    There are reasons why I need the extra time. None of which are due to weight.
    Then why would you AGREE to fight in Sept or Oct?

No matter how lean, I doubt I would ever get past 195. I got too much man muscle for that. Plus, I don't have twig legs either so that adds weight.
    What is the point of this? I asked if you could make 205!

Perhaps it would be better to just get you over here for another match after Oct or so and we can do a side thing in some school somewhere.
    No it wouldn't be "better". I asked to fight you in a pro fight under MMA rules in Sept or Oct and you're backing out..

In the mean time stop dodging my observations. And don't give me that "what observations" crap. You had enough time to answer a portion of the same posts.
    Video?
    Video? no. I've got plenty on compact vhs some of which our own MerryPrankster filmed for me, but I don't have the time of feel the need to process it to digital format for you, a guy I'm trying to set up a fight with. Why give you that advantage? lol I could care less about video of you..

Here's me at 205. Not exactly a "butterball". I know, I know. I changed my haircut since then.
    First off I said "Abel is maybe 5'-8" tops If he can't make 205 then he's shaped like a butterball turkey."

Apparently you can get to 205 so there should be no problem right? which btw, from looking at those pics, if you don't think you could get down to 185 and cut some of that gut you're even more delusional than I thought! but that's ok 205 will be fine.

And I'm going ot make an assumption that you haven't been 205 for a long time which only helps consolidate my theory on why you need more time.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts