Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sifu Gary Lam seminar in the UK Sept 9 & 10th/ 06.

Ernie,

We're sorted for accomodation, we're about 6 miles away. Me, Adam and Chris sharing a single room... Just dont tell anyone
    It's time to turn it on! This is what i train for, this is where i want to be. Fear is not an option it's time to release the rage!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bell View Post
    Ernie,

We're sorted for accomodation, we're about 6 miles away. Me, Adam and Chris sharing a single room... Just dont tell anyone
    ... it's actually not a common room... it's a SAUNA room...

6 miles ,, sounds like a morning jog
    cool , just need to sort out our way from heathrow to malvern so i'm not sure what times i will be getting anywhere yet

also we might [check out ] london ,, but i would rather get down to biz right away

tick tock tick tock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    6 miles ,, sounds like a morning jog
    Thats what i said to Adam but he dont fancy it.

What day are you actually landing?
    It's time to turn it on! This is what i train for, this is where i want to be. Fear is not an option it's time to release the rage!

looks like Gary will be doing , UK,Canada,Greece,and Germany all in the next 45 days or so ,,, he will be in Canada for a 2 week stay training a private student but will also do a small seminar for the canadian guys
    Hey Ernie,
    Canada's a big country amigo.
    Will Gary be going to Toronto by any chance?
    'Talk is cheap because there is an excess of supply over demand'

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha_Fist View Post
    ... it's actually not a common room... it's a SAUNA room...

Emil your a sick puppy mate. Check yourself into the vets

Kev ,,,
    touching down around 7:30-8 am on the 8th

Bill - email james i think he has more info then me

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

Ernie,

Kevs a southampton boy AYE AYE SAILOR!!!!!

hey guys this thing has been a long time coming some of you i have been speaking to on the phone and via email for years ..others i have had the pleasure of hanging out with on your LA visits. i would really like to thank M Choi ( chisauking) for setting this thing up
    and even though i stopped drinking ( getting back in shape haha ) i can't wait to raise a glass of whiskey with you crazy b@stards !!!!!
    at least it will dull the pain of your fist in my face !

Quote Originally Posted by stricker View Post
    Kevs a southampton boy AYE AYE SAILOR!!!!!
    Jon, Kev's a worldy travelled bedouin veteran, product of 13 different schools courtesy of a forces upbringing - wherever i lay my hat an all that.. Anyway that phrase went out in the ages it's "me love you long time" down here...erm at least so i've been told

i can't wait to raise a glass of whiskey with you crazy b@stards !!!!!!
    Brother to brother,, dont ever drink with the English

I probably won't see ya this week, Governor! So Bon Voyage and be good!
    Some eye candy would be nice for my coming up birthday around Thanksgiving.

Emil your a sick puppy mate. Check yourself into the vets
    Come on... you like it!

Dio perdona... Io no!

Gary Lam UK semi

After many months of talking and planning, the Gary Lam show is almost upon us. With this in mind, I would just like to remind particpants of the following...

1) Please don't forget to bring the balance of your fee if you have already paid me a deposit. Please understand that I've no credit card facility, so please bring your 'wonga' (that's cash to those that's not familair with street talk)
    2) Gary has requested that no mobile phones or camcorders are allowed during the seminar, so please adhere to his wishes.
    3) After the seminar, you are all welcome to train with each other, but since there are a mixture of high calibre and intermediate practitioners among the particpants, there will enevitably be a vast skill difference between some people. Therefore, I would like to request that all high level practitioners show control and restrint. For example, you don,t need to po-pai people 6-foot back to demonstrate your skills, 3-foot will suffice (only joking) LOL. All jokes aside, I would like to make this a trouble-free, happy gathering.
    4) I've been asked by some whether they can attend only 1-day of the 2-day seminar. The answer is yes, and there will be a slight deduction in price.

For those of you that still haven't registered, there are still some places left, but don't leave it too late, it will be snapped up fast. For those of you from different lineages, here's your last chance to 'feel' the difference with the Gary Lam method. Don't be shy, you will be more than welcome, and it would be a great venue to 'find yourself' and gauge your wing chun skill level.

Thank you for your kind words, Ernie, but you really don't need to thank me. I would show the same hospitaility to all my wing chun family.

I hope to see you all soon, and wish those travelling from abroad a safe and happy journey.

Quote Originally Posted by chisauking View Post
    After many months of talking and planning, the Gary Lam show is almost upon us. With this in mind, I would just like to remind particpants of the following...

1) Please don't forget to bring the balance of your fee if you have already paid me a deposit. Please understand that I've no credit card facility, so please bring your 'wonga' (that's cash to those that's not familair with street talk)
    2) Gary has requested that no mobile phones or camcorders are allowed during the seminar, so please adhere to his wishes.
    3) After the seminar, you are all welcome to train with each other, but since there are a mixture of high calibre and intermediate practitioners among the particpants, there will enevitably be a vast skill difference between some people. Therefore, I would like to request that all high level practitioners show control and restrint. For example, you don,t need to po-pai people 6-foot back to demonstrate your skills, 3-foot will suffice (only joking) LOL. All jokes aside, I would like to make this a trouble-free, happy gathering.
    4) I've been asked by some whether they can attend only 1-day of the 2-day seminar. The answer is yes, and there will be a slight deduction in price.

For those of you that still haven't registered, there are still some places left, but don't leave it too late, it will be snapped up fast. For those of you from different lineages, here's your last chance to 'feel' the difference with the Gary Lam method. Don't be shy, you will be more than welcome, and it would be a great venue to 'find yourself' and gauge your wing chun skill level.

Thank you for your kind words, Ernie, but you really don't need to thank me. I would show the same hospitaility to all my wing chun family.

I hope to see you all soon, and wish those travelling from abroad a safe and happy journey.

Darn i was training for the human Po Pai shot put and Dragon pole high jump comp !!!!!

Hey Kev i have put a few irish guys under the table with my whiskey/burbon chi skills !!!! ,,,,,, it's all part of my evil plot to get everyone so smashed they fall over and knock themselves out

see ya soon guys [ ps the seminar will be filmed , from what i heard and i was allowed to bring my camecorder for my private records '' time spent with my Sifu and all that '' so don't freak out if you see some video stuff , supposed to be a pro crew there doing there thing ]

good times a comin yall !