Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CMA haters club-100

So in otherwords, you arent doing a d@mn thing. You whine about the Whining, just like the rest us who either whine about things or whine about others whining about things.

Get over YOURSELF anthony.

As always, TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

"So in otherwords, you arent doing a d@mn thing. "

Depends on your system of values and what you believe constitutes "doing something."

I don't want to get into this with you.

What are you doing for the world, TWS?
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud
    This is elementary my dear whatson of course we need to train like that. People that actualy do real CMA are aware of that. Do you think that Bruce was the first CMArtist to have this epiphany.

Every MA system has gaps that inherent in its style. People train in given styles because it suits their personalities. To think that your style is the best is foolish, the problem I have is with the few people on this forum that are just plain out CMArts haters. What's that about Father Dog???

that's really not true. I challenge you or anyone else to find a stement anywhere on this forum where we have said we hate cma. Heck, I like cma. it's all the BS that tends to go with it that I hate.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar

I like cma. it's all the BS that tends to go with it that I hate.
    took da words right outta my mouth
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    true. I challenge you or anyone else. we have said we hate cma. cma I hate.
    there you go! with a couple of simple redactions, you are now a cma hater.

you too ross.

haters!

Kung Fu is good for you.