Thread: Mas Oyama - Let's Fight!!!!!

Mas Oyama - Let's Fight!!!!!

Un-Fricking-believeable!
    I check after a long time & see all the children are still trying to rag on Sifu Abel. i hope SA kicks your hineys to where they don't shiney!

Then theres this business of Mas Oyama hurting some defenseless bull. Well i challenge you Mr. Oyama. i shall defend the honor of the bull. that old Milwaukee bull! you mess with the bull you get the badger.... Badgers back & youre gonna be sorry!!! na na na na na na The Badgers back!!@!! Pancakes!!!!
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Badger - Let's fight!

I will stand up and defend the Pancakes from your bull!

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    I will stand up and defend the Pancakes from your bull!
    how old is mas oyama? as old as sifu abel?

hey badger, i'll be in dallas next weekend, I can film you punchin that old has-been Oyama like he was punchin those bulls....
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Still waiting on that coward to answer..no surprise. he can face a drunk bull but not a Texas Badger.Yea!
    Beware bull**** bware my ground n pound...bware my guitar! reeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
    Im adorable!
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

I see that Badger finally lost his mind while I was gone.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Don't give us that... he just came back at the same time as you! Funny, huh?!