Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone gimme the scoop

Someone gimme the scoop

I've been gone for a while. What's the current drama around here? I see ST and Sifu Abel are still having their little love feud. Anyone else having a little spat?
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

what's the scoop?

someone is gonna have to sift through a lot of crap to get that answer
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

this forum pretty much slow down to a crawl, not much happening.

the last big feud was fu pow vs lkfdmc in which both got ban for a month to cool off. one of them came back as sanda satan and proceed to be ban as that user as well.

there was the knife fighter's bad caption fiasco which tick off lkfdmc and the rest of CTS's students.

knife fighter questioning lkfdmc's story on CTS's skill fiasco.

and the usual sport vs street stuffs

It's been really quiet recently.

But now you're back, I'll take you and your inferior MA, your church, and your Mom (again)

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...=chan+tai+shan

this is the chan tai-shan thread which is where lkfdmc bare his soul on his martial art journey and the man who influenced him the most.

that's about the only thing that really worth digging up and read if you haven't run across it after you came back

doesnt ANYONE have ANY stories about past dead masters?

nowhere?

strike!

Quote Originally Posted by yenhoi
    doesnt ANYONE have ANY stories about past dead masters?

nowhere?

Once, in the past, there was a master who could knock down coconut palms with his *****. But he's dead now. He lived to 103 yrs and his village suffered from deforestation.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon
    Anyone else having a little spat?
    I'm waiting for Judge Pen to finish building his pretty little spear and then we are going to duel on a trash barge in the middle of the river where I will sunder his puny spear with my superior staff skills.

otherwise, the same of style vs. style bs week after.....
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

I still hate everyone and everything. Welcome back!

where's my beer?

OMG!

Even poop has its own website.

if you want to rustle up some drama, i could insult your style, blemish your honor, and we could go on a long drawn out challenge spout that ends in nothing. then do it again next month.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Well, I am being stalked by some White Crane wannabe hack from Australia by the name of Ron Goninan because he was stalking a freind of mine and attacking a former teacher of mine (The one I did the video couraspondence course with years ago), and I stepped in and put him in his place before I realised what I was getting myself into. But that happened on Bullshido. He hasn't found me here yet.

He is currently threatening to publish pics of me in various postures with intent of trashing the quality of my stance work (see my avatar if you are curious)........do'h I probably shouldn't have phrased it quite like that, now should I?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Red5Angel and I were supposed to have a death match but we both forgot to show.

Now it's too late as I've retired from death matches and fighting in general.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon

He is currently threatening to publish pics of me in various postures with intent of trashing the quality of my stance work.
    The stance work is dependent on the intent. There are some general requirements. however, depending on the teachers and practitioners, there are differences all the time.

for example, any posture in Tai chi, there are so many "differences" in different styles and even within the same style.

my point is that how can one "judge" the "correctness" of any stance?