Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone gimme the scoop

wd -- the scoop is you still haven't called my houston ass. i gots a new number, so if you got any reason, pm me and i'll sport it.

and as far as the whole dad thing, i completely understand. the firstborn popped out seven weeks ago, and i still haven't slept more than three hours in any one stint, and more than five hours in one eve. compared to mrs. buddha, i'm the well-rested one in the house.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    Well, I am being stalked by some White Crane wannabe hack from Australia by the name of Ron Goninan because he was stalking a freind of mine and attacking a former teacher of mine (The one I did the video couraspondence course with years ago), and I stepped in and put him in his place before I realised what I was getting myself into. But that happened on Bullshido. He hasn't found me here yet.

He is currently threatening to publish pics of me in various postures with intent of trashing the quality of my stance work (see my avatar if you are curious)........do'h I probably shouldn't have phrased it quite like that, now should I?
    Funny you should mention this - he just today posted another two threads on Bullshido about you.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Thumbs up

ten characters
    Last edited by jethro; 05-22-2006 at 09:29 PM.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

this is the one

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    It's been really quiet recently.

But now you're back, I'll take you and your inferior MA, your church, and your Mom (again)

don't know what's up but mat gets the quote of the year.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Funny you should mention this - he just today posted another two threads on Bullshido about you.

Reply]
    Really? I got tired of his 10 E-mails a day, and I blocked him the other day. He must feel powerless, and must post publically. He's going to do this on all public forums I am sure. After totally trashing Livingston, he then contacted him Via E-mail, and respctfully inquired about me.

In his response Livingston mentioned that i only got a chance to see him one time, and later abandoned the couraspondence course for local teachers. Ronnie read ONLY the part about the video couraspondence, and seeing him one weekend, and NOT the part about seeking real teachers locally. He is now calling me a video master fraud.

Not sure where it is he decided I was a Master, or how I have misrepresented myself in anyway (Everyone knows I have done video study over the years, it's not like I concealed that ever).

I think he's actually mentally ill. I'm not saying tis liek I'd say anyone else here is (affectionately), but I really belive he has some sort of mental illness. He's been known to stalk others too, Like my freind Jamie.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

one posture at a time. if you have several students from different schools get together. there will be arguements about posture, stance etc

so who is right? if you explain why and how you do your stance or posture in a certain way? who is the fraud?

for example, the cross way single whip (Xie Xing Dan Bian) in Chen Tai Chi.

I learned at least 2 ways to do it, you assume the bow stance and circle your left arm from your right to left.

you may also assume the squatting stance and sweep your left arm horizontally.

the first stance is to hook up something.

the second stance is to sweep and hook from your right to your left.

and then in the new frames, Chen Fa Ke added more circles and turns.

so now who is at fraud? Chen Chang Xing, Chen Fa Ke, or Chen Qing Ping?

rd uttered thusly... I think he's actually mentally ill. I'm not saying tis liek I'd say anyone else here is (affectionately), but I really belive he has some sort of mental illness. He's been known to stalk others too, Like my freind Jamie.
    really? ya think?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

There are still basic universal rules of skelital alignment. For example, traditional Chinese martial arts tuck the tail bone. The back is not arched but straight. The chest is not puffed out, but sunk. The shoulders are not pulled back, but rounded.

No matter HOW you do your stance, or what variation your are playing with, these basic requirements must be met.

You may not be able to tell soemone's skill level for a picture, but you CAN see how bad they are if they can't adhear to the basic most structural requirements.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Well said.

Agreed.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...nt_4582701.htm

to cheer you up.

she has many stalkers, too.

she has many stalkers, too.

Reply]
    Where can i apply, and what are the requirement? I would like to be one of her stalkers too!

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    Really? I got tired of his 10 E-mails a day, and I blocked him the other day. He must feel powerless, and must post publically. He's going to do this on all public forums I am sure.
    Well, the BS mods noticed it was the same as last time and moved it to trollshido pretty quick, so he'll have to find somewhere else to do it, I guess.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Yeah, I found it. I posted a reply to him.

I love the Benny Hill music in that forum!!

For the Women:

+ = & a

Oh goody RD! Now I can attack him at trollshido with some ripe language.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Done deal. I went easy because I knew how devestated he was from the breakup.