Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 6-6-6

6-6-6

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. REV 13:18
    I am a student of the apocalypse, so the talk surrounding June 6th, 2006 is of great personal concern. There has been some fulfillment of the prophesies of Revelations already. The UPC fulfilled REV 13:17 . Chernobyl fulfilled REV 8:10-11. We should interpret prophesy as metaphor instead of literal, of course, which makes some of these literal fulfillments very disturbing.

As most of you know, I'm Buddhist, but I have great respect for the Bible. I have read the Bible cover to cover twice in my life and I hope to do so again someday. I confess I only skimmed Numbers, but I revisit Songs, Proverbs and especially Revelations on occassion. That being said, I feel that it's important for all of us to stand ready on 6-6-6. Perhaps the antichrist won't manifest, but it opens the door to all sorts of deviltry, and it is the responsibility of every martial arts practitioner to keep the peace. I advise all members of the forum to actively engage 6-6-6, to seek out potential trouble spots and be ready to fight the good fight. It might seem trite here, but I'll quote Tom Petty "You could stand me up at the gates of hell, but I won't back down."

After my research and study of Revelations, I personally believe I know where the antichrist, or one of his minions, will manifest in San Francisco. I plan to be there, ready to beat him back to hell if need be. If anyone wants to join me there, please do. If not, please find your own antichrist. On 6-6-6, I'm preparing for apocalypse here.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

hijack

im glad to see there is another person who feels the duty to the weak. those who cannot fight vampires, demons, werewolves, and zombies on thier own. i have trained hard for this day, and now that the time has come, i am ready to show my skill and defeat the enemy of man.

with that said, buy me a plane ticket gene (im sure you could sneak it into an expense report) and ill be there to whoop that guy right along side you.

it will be just like Shaolin vs. Evil Dead.

yes, yes of course ill be the sidekick and you can be the gordon liu.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

That's gotta be some of the finest viral marketing ever in print ~G !

lol, well, good battling to you. I will seek to contain my own demons through the power of tequilla and tostados on that particularly unholy day.

I also want to see the omen again because it's a cool scary movie! But I'll likely rent it, because I'm satanically cheap that way.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

lord of the universe should have term limits.

i'd say its time for a regime change.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FuXnDajenariht
    lord of the universe should have term limits.

i'd say its time for a regime change.
    Hehehe 6-6-6 ... hohoho ... all these conspiracy theories, Mary Magdalene and Omen.

The only conspiracy is too many people destroying the planet. And they didn't even have to think or plan very much to pull that one off.

hijack attempt 2

I can tell that gene is the only one here truly dedicated to the solid eradication of evil.

where in mans heart lies the determination to do right?
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    I can tell that gene is the only one here truly dedicated to the solid eradication of evil.

where in mans heart lies the determination to do right?
    The only way you get rid of evil on this planet is by doing away with humans. Therefore, no, personally, I am not interested in the eradication of evil, since that's otherwise known as genocide.

Make the change in yourself that you wish to see in the world.

I do not believe Humans are inherently good or evil, we are just here.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

gene-ocide?

interesting, why such an attack?

have you something personal at stake with this "humans" thing?
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

gene-ocide?

interesting, why such an attack?

have you something personal at stake with this "humans" thing?
    Well guess who the set of humans unfortunately includes? Therefore eradicating all humans would be eradicating ME!!!

me:

what is "me"....really....

what is the big difference between, "you" and "me"

Gene-ocide sounds a bit personal to "me"
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

me:

what is "me"....really....

what is the big difference between, "you" and "me"

Gene-ocide sounds a bit personal to "me"
    Gen-o-cide, not Gene-o-cide.

Anyways, Gene-o-cide sounds like coolade or something.

'Gene-o-cide' the crisp cider made from fresh nucleic acids!

gene-0-cide

is the eradication of a shaolin warrior.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

gene-0-cide

is the eradication of a shaolin warrior.
    Shaolin warriors are buried shallow in graves.

shallow graves will only make it easier for xombies and wampires to come back.

6-6-6 is coming.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan