Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. REV 13:18
I am a student of the apocalypse, so the talk surrounding June 6th, 2006 is of great personal concern. There has been some fulfillment of the prophesies of Revelations already. The UPC fulfilled REV 13:17 . Chernobyl fulfilled REV 8:10-11. We should interpret prophesy as metaphor instead of literal, of course, which makes some of these literal fulfillments very disturbing.

As most of you know, I'm Buddhist, but I have great respect for the Bible. I have read the Bible cover to cover twice in my life and I hope to do so again someday. I confess I only skimmed Numbers, but I revisit Songs, Proverbs and especially Revelations on occassion. That being said, I feel that it's important for all of us to stand ready on 6-6-6. Perhaps the antichrist won't manifest, but it opens the door to all sorts of deviltry, and it is the responsibility of every martial arts practitioner to keep the peace. I advise all members of the forum to actively engage 6-6-6, to seek out potential trouble spots and be ready to fight the good fight. It might seem trite here, but I'll quote Tom Petty "You could stand me up at the gates of hell, but I won't back down."

After my research and study of Revelations, I personally believe I know where the antichrist, or one of his minions, will manifest in San Francisco. I plan to be there, ready to beat him back to hell if need be. If anyone wants to join me there, please do. If not, please find your own antichrist. On 6-6-6, I'm preparing for apocalypse here.