Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 6-6-6

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    shallow graves will only make it easier for xombies and wampires to come back.

6-6-6 is coming.
    Everybody knows that zombies are really the living dead. They are beings which can't think for themselves. In other words, sheeple. Those who do not think, but just walk the earth like dead people.

And Vampires obviously are rich dynasties with a bunch of money. They get enough money, and then they can suck the blood out of the poor dynasties trying to earn money for a living. They are essentially immortal because they pass their wealth onto their heirs, perpetuating the cycle over and over again ... the only way you can kill them is to forcefully overcome them and to put a stake into their heart (stake also means "To claim as one's own.").

Also the very name Vampire, could be another pronunciation of empire.

ok, well then how about the wolf man, or frankenstein?
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    Everybody knows that zombies are really the living dead. They are beings which can't think for themselves. In other words, sheeple. Those who do not think, but just walk the earth like dead people.

And Vampires obviously are rich dynasties with a bunch of money. They get enough money, and then they can suck the blood out of the poor dynasties trying to earn money for a living. They are essentially immortal because they pass their wealth onto their heirs, perpetuating the cycle over and over again ... the only way you can kill them is to forcefully overcome them and to put a stake into their heart (stake also means "To claim as one's own.").

Also the very name Vampire, could be another pronunciation of empire.
    lol thats very clever

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

YES!!!!

the time for Road Warrior Zombie battles is upon us!

Finally.
    Words!

Just words!

BACK OFF CF

them zombies is mine
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

so when do i get to officially claim jackage?
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

uh, you can probably claim "jackage" at any time seeing as this thread ain't the first thiong you jacked today.

otherwise you have to eat a brain first.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

alright, brains are where i draw the line.

i leave that part up to the thread creator.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

Didn't 6/6/6 happen 2000 years ago?

This will be 6/6/2006.

Too bad the first two digits are both 6, so it's the same whether you use the American format (month / date / year) or the European format (date / month / year).
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

They'll be the next targets in the War on Terror. I mean, what's more terrifying than the wolfman and frankenstein? C'mon!
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Oh, those are even easier. Wolf man is just man with uncontrolled emotion, rage and passion.

Frankenstein is the son or daughter who is scarred by the baggage that the parents pass onto them, the hipocrisy, the contradictions, the broken operating system if you will. Never happy, never fits into society, always the outcast. You know, Columbine types.

Edit. Except Frankenstein never kills anybody, right? Or does he by accident. I can't remember. Anyways, that's the gist of it.

What, you guys never took English and analyzed stories? Come on, here.

Everybody knows that zombies are really the living dead.
    It just so happens that I have a good zombie reduction device in my living room... A Pear Wood Spring Autumn Sword.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Edit. Except Frankenstein never kills anybody, right? Or does he by accident. I can't remember. Anyways, that's the gist of it.
    If by Frankenstein you mean the doctor than you are right. He doesn't kill anyone.

His creation does kill a few people. Mainly out of revenge at how he is treated.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    If by Frankenstein you mean the doctor than you are right. He doesn't kill anyone.

His creation does kill a few people. Mainly out of revenge at how he is treated.
    Oh, yeah, whenever they say Frankenstein they usually mean the monster. Anyways, yeah, it's like Columbine.

Less DRUGS Gene and more training, if i dont believe does that mean if does happen i go to hell?