Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 6-6-6

sorry ,where is kung fu in this tread ?
    really, i don't understand.........

oh your one of thooose...

well we're hard at work keeping the forum off topic.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Gene: I didn't read all the responses, but many Bible students, myself included, feel that the Mark of the Beast will probably be an implanted computer chip in the hand or forehead. It will take the place of credit cards and be a smart chip implanted right in the body. Personal identity theft will be non-existent, and Big Brother will know the whereabouts of these implanted people at all times.

Vigilence and prayer are key elements to avoiding this mark being taken.
    Figure Eight

Quote Originally Posted by xiao hu yan
    sorry ,where is kung fu in this tread ?
    really, i don't understand.........
    Those who oppose the Beast, whose mark is 666, will need all the kung fu skills they can master and be good at dealing with weapons and multiple opponents.
    Figure Eight

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    yeah, but we also use a two digit year - 06/06/06, and you know when talking or writing, we typically omit leading zeroes - 6/6/6
    The point is that the world did not end in any of the other years that could be described as 06/06/06. Since this date occurs once each century there have been TWENTY 6/6/6 days in the current callendar. World's still here.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Dim Wit Mak

Gene: I didn't read all the responses, but many Bible students, myself included, feel that the Mark of the Beast will probably be an implanted computer chip in the hand or forehead. It will take the place of credit cards and be a smart chip implanted right in the body. Personal identity theft will be non-existent, and Big Brother will know the whereabouts of these implanted people at all times.
    And thats where you are fool's! If you could figure out his plan so easy they couldn't call him the prince of lies now could they. Foolish people thinking you know the minds of gods and demons like you hang out with them and ****.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Interesting point Gene, I have an interest in this topic as well but I must admit it hadn't even occurred to me that 6/6/06 is coming up. I was more concerned with this past April 13th, but the day came and went without incident.

wow, i knew satan was ghey, but probably not as ghey as that guy in the poster.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

satan isn't gay.

satan humps mad bi tches.

fact hell be humpin a new bi tch tomorrow.
    where's my beer?

Naw. Satans a latent ghey. They have something to hide and serious attitude problems. Think wwf. Besides, he's ugly and his mother dresses him funny.

not to mention, saddam's his boyfriend.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    satan isn't gay.

satan humps mad bi tches.

fact hell be humpin a new bi tch tomorrow.
    not your dog, we're talking actuals here.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

so, supposing satan was real, what makes everyone so sure satan is a he?

if satan were real, then isnt it a fallen angel, whom has no gender?

i never understood why people attach gender to these beings that would not really have one. isnt gender around for the sole purpose of breeding?
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

steven satan6 seagal

Ok, so what is Steven Seagal's middle name?
    Steven = 6 letters
    Seagal = 6 letters
    If his middle name has six letters, that's very telling.

I'm sure there's more evidence on his official website.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart