Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi CLFNole

used to be in the yookay, but now in my own little world.
    VStanmore you stated
    A. That is because Futsan don't do CLF, they do Hung Sing Kuen from Fut Gar Jing Jung.
    I would like to point out that a few CLF lineages come from both Chan koon Pak & Jeung Yim.

Hi Frank,

We don't tell you about your joings so please don't tell us about ours. You used to do CLF Jong but you now do something else, so please let us talk about our CLF joings and you can tell us about your Fut Gar Jing Jung Jongs, OK?

What did Jeong Yim made up for your Futsan Hung Sing Kuen? In and Out Bak Gwa sounds a bit erotic to me, do you do it inside or outside? With the curtain open or drawn? We don't do In and Out, that's for the birds and bees!

Quote Originally Posted by Mano Mano
    VStanmore you stated

I would like to point out that a few CLF lineages come from both Chan koon Pak & Jeung Yim.
    Precisely, where Frank is going to put that in his history? Chan Koon Pak learned from Jeong Yim so it belongs to Futsan Hung Sing Kuen and Fut Gar Jing Jung Pai!

We are going crazy with his history revision, so better let Frank go off and start his own style and leave us CLF Jing Jung alone!

He can make up whatever he likes as long as he keeps to himself and don't call it CLF! Jimmy Woo has the good grace to do just that and called his style derived from CLF Kung Fu San Soo.

Blog Entries
    Brother Joseph,

If you remember long ago I told you that Monk Ching Cho taught a special Qigong set to Jeong Yim which made him famous with the ladies throughout China, and this is the real reason Jeong Yim had to fight so many people.

The qigong set was originally called "Long Dong Jeong Qigong" which had a side effect of highly engorging your staff and stamina.

I think the set afterwards to disguise its original name is now called the In and Out bagua. The key to the qigong is "Circles"

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior
    If we didn't teach Jong's but now we do, what does that mean to you? Just that i don't have your Jongs. But then again on the other side, you wouldn't have my jongs.
    Hey EJ,
    If we MAKE UP a gorilla form for Frank, before we don't have it......now we do.

If we make up a gorilla form and not teach it to Frank, he won't have our form.

If we make up a gorilla form and teach it to Frank, he will then have a gorilla form for his hung sing kuen from fut gar jing jung!

Get a man off the street who thinks hes a good brawler, ask him to MAKE UP a gorilla form for Frank, but remember to include a few beating the chest movements at the hoi jong (opening of the form)!

Wow , then he would have a gorilla form for his hung sing kuen, from fut gar jing jung.
    Simple isn't it??

Blog Entries
    i love you joseph.

Blog Entries
    Mano Mano.

right now the only branches that i know of that are Fut San HSK are as follows. I also have a very large fut san family tree in chinese as well.

In fut San, right now there are lineages that come from Chan Ngau Sing, Wong Say, Ho Yee, and Tong Sek.

Lee Yan's line is in Singapore at the Singapore Hung Sing Kwoon.

Wu Van Chuk, DFW's teacher is a hybrid with both chan and hsk lines.

I would say Chui Kwong Yuen but his sifu was Chan Sing.

Brother Joseph,

If you remember long ago I told you that Monk Ching Cho taught a special Qigong set to Jeong Yim which made him famous with the ladies throughout China, and this is the real reason Jeong Yim had to fight so many people.

The qigong set was originally called "Long Dong Jeong Qigong" which had a side effect of highly engorging your staff and stamina.

I think the set afterwards to disguise its original name is now called the In and Out bagua. The key to the qigong is "Circles"
    Ohhh Frank,

Thatsagoodone, full of sense of humor too. We have now Ching Cho,who was Buddhist monk,doing the Long Dong thing now! You have got a lot to catch up and you are going round and round in circles!

i love you joseph.
    That is because we can push your button and rattle your Ding Dong at the same time and you luvit! Don't you?

Come out from that closet and show us some of your In and Out Bak Gwa! You Futsan Hung Sing Warrior you!

I thought this thread was addressed to me. I feel so left out

Sorry CLFNole,

Can't help pushing that button, it is so huge and red! It keep saying, "Push me! Push me!"

I got it know this is all some crazy experiment from the Hanzo Corporation. Reset the button every 108 minutes our the CLF world will explode.

Blog Entries
    wathc out joseph, keep pushing the buttons and you might get a face full of exploding snakes. and no i don't mean my ananconda either.

don't play with my ding dong, you can play with your own ding dong jing jong.

maybe it was really called Ding Dong Jing Jeong, maybe?

Blog Entries
    oh, i have sicilian blood joseph.

I thrive on heated conversations. whenever i get into a heated conversation withy you it brings me back to when my family all lived together. hearing my brothers and i talk people thought we were always fighting.

but its the sicillian thing. i don't think you'd understand.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 05-23-2006 at 01:03 PM.

Actually when you look at Italian and Chinese history and culture there are quite a few similarities. My sifu and I were discussing this the other day as I am a "piason" myself.