Thread: Your experiances

Your experiances

Im new here so i'll start by asking what street fights have you been in?

One too many......seriously. I will never understand why or how ring fighters like to fight. I personally hate fighting but due to my line of work, sometimes fighting someone is the only way to subdue them or arrest them.

we like to fight because we can... as someone who likes to compete, I compete because it gives me a chance to continually test my skill against other skilles practitioners.

I know what you mean about having one to many streetfights, however. My line of work puts me in a similar category.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Songshan
    I will never understand why or how ring fighters like to fight.
    It's conquering self. It's an actualization of what a lot of Asian martial arts speak about on the philosophical side. There is a certain respect that exists among people who fight and compete. It is a totally different environment than a street fight. You're putting yourself up against people who will test you, not hurt you.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon