Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women

Hybrid View

Women

Are there women on this forum too? I am new.

yes, there are a few of them.

not i however.

Welcome
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

wish there was more

so glad to have you. Becca and ruf and tuff girl are 2, but I will do all I can to remember every name
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Thumbs up i found another one

hwo could I forget about liz c. She is a woman I will be pursuing.
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

There were a lot more, but we chased em off.

Ming Yue, a high quality woman if ever there was one. And before her Eulerfan, Cady, various others...

I think most of the men on this forum like their men of the male persuasion!

Welcome and stick around. You could have fun!

... Just be careful of what you say... some of these guys can and will misconstue anything you say.

And welcome! I'm here quite a bit, but I'm more of a lurker than a poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

this is very interesting:
    http://www.mma.tv/tuf/index.cfm?ac=L...D=808853&FID=2

as for me, I find it extremely difficult to seduce women. Before opening my mouth I'm screwed. And then, you get the question that ruins your chances. What do you do for a living? You have nothing to bring to the table. If you are honest, no girls will go with you.

there are many wayr to build your confidence

You Can Start By Getting Afuking Job!

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    You Can Start By Getting Afuking Job!
    when I had a job I still coudlnt meet none.

Dude, see, that's your problem. You WANT to meet a woman. Why? They're just bags of flesh like you that rot and decay. They realize this because they bleed every month.

Therefore, if you WANT to meet a woman, instantly you're kindof a chump. Women aren't into chumps. You come off as desperate and women don't like that. They aren't attracted to that.

If you get a woman with this attitude, you'll only attract the ones that want to scam off of you, cheat on you, take your $$$ and run.

More ...

Anyways, my recommendation to you is find a friend who is successful with women, and let him train you in how to deal with them. Otherwise you're probably never going to figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    Dude, see, that's your problem. You WANT to meet a woman. Why? They're just bags of flesh like you that rot and decay. They realize this because they bleed every month.

Therefore, if you WANT to meet a woman, instantly you're kindof a chump. Women aren't into chumps. You come off as desperate and women don't like that. They aren't attracted to that.

If you get a woman with this attitude, you'll only attract the ones that want to scam off of you, cheat on you, take your $$$ and run.

More ...

Anyways, my recommendation to you is find a friend who is successful with women, and let him train you in how to deal with them. Otherwise you're probably never going to figure this out.
    I know what it is. You have to be ana sshole and jerk and alpha male type who draws attnetion to himself by yelling or getting into arguments in front of a bar with a bouncer, etc.

[QUOTE=neilhytholt]Dude, see, that's your problem. You WANT to meet a woman. Why? They're just bags of flesh like you that rot and decay. They realize this because they bleed every month.

Sounds as if your girlfriend "Wendy, AKA Windy" the blow up doll and you are doing well. She's the ultimate woman, never rots or decays. I'll stay with the flesh and blood woman.

[QUOTE=neilhytholt]Oh, and 90% of them 'liking you' is if you were good in the sack (meaning the 'Big O')."

Man is that soo not true. More than half the women will not get the "O" that way although they will fake it. It is difficult for most women. Having an asset like Gene Simmons would help. ~~~

Women can also smell the fear in you. If you do not have confidence in yourself, they'll know.
    Bottom line, like yourself first before anyone else will.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

Nope, not true. Honesty is appriciated. But you gotta put it the right way. Telling a "nice girl" you love her... assets... will get you slapped, or worse. Treating a worldly woman like a nice girl will get you ignored, or worse.

I wasn't entierly joking about confidence winning out over ego. A hot guy who knows he's hot is a dime a dozen. (using 7*'s defenition of "hot") But a butt ugly guy with charm and selfconfidence is sexy.

This in the 21 century. Rther than trying to seduce a woman, try just talking to us. Sooner or later you might find yourself in the shoes of the 40-year-old vergin. You will have some woman you've know for years trying to lay you. Funny as that movie was, there was some good tips in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim
    this is very interesting:
    http://www.mma.tv/tuf/index.cfm?ac=L...D=808853&FID=2

as for me, I find it extremely difficult to seduce women. Before opening my mouth I'm screwed. And then, you get the question that ruins your chances. What do you do for a living? You have nothing to bring to the table. If you are honest, no girls will go with you.
    You never have to tell them the truth. Just lie. If they don't like you, they'll get mad at you no matter what you say.

If they do like you, then they'll think it's romantic you lied to them to get them to go out with you.

Oh, and 90% of them 'liking you' is if you were good in the sack (meaning the 'Big O').

Nutso, yes? Don't ask me. But I've seen guys use this over and over again. Lie, lie, lie. Use it liberally and often.

Quote Originally Posted by viviana
    Are there women on this forum too? I am new.
    Yes! What art do you study? I started at age 43 with my son. He has since quit, I am now 46 and still training. I study Shaolin Chuan Fa and Taichi Praying Mantis.