Thread: ATTN Coach Ross

ATTN Coach Ross

Are the MMA events still on for this summer? I haven't heard anything. Was there MMA this Sunday? I wanted to go and watch but had a fight myself.

there is an amateur MMA event in Rahway (same place as last USKBA event) this Saturday, then one in Atlantic City in August, and the USKBA action sports weekend (sept 2nd and 3rd) will have amateur MMA.... check out www.USKBA.com for details
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

ray, www.nagafighter.com is holding some mass destructions down by your way too i believe. they are fun events.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Thanks guys. That Mass Destruction looks professional and like the fights have already been fixed. I'm not ready for that yet. I'm pacing myself. Would like to get a few amatuer matches in before the summer's out. I just wish you could punch the head on the ground. I do love it, and it's such a big part of my game. I better start rolling more I guess.

Anyway, COACH ROSS, regardless of what all the haters are saying, thank you for all these opportunities you are presenting for us martial artists. Seriously, they've pushed me and helped me grow a lot. I learned a lot from my last bought, a ton.

Everyday you go to your gym and teach and do what you do. You've fought, and you're fighting again. No one can take that from you.

Good luck.
    Ray

Thanks Ray, I appreciate it. It is a small percentage that makes a lot of noise. Many see them for exactly what they are.

If you need help getting into any of the USKBA events, let me know

LKFMDC
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....