Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Women

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    I have decided that all Women are total wackjobs...even the sane ones.
    Sir, you have stumbled upon one of life's great truths.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue
    First of all the alternitive to women is celebacy or spending your nights watching HGTV and Bravo, if you catch my drift. So you're stuck.
    well Ive been celibate all my life and am 22, and not by choice though. But now I am glad cause they are all ifnerior leeches.

Hmm, ok, I think I understand now. If I want to figure out Women, I need to become a skateboarder, and do crazy dangerous stunts like jump giant walls that are really really old!!

Ok, Got it!
    naw you need to join a band, any guy thats in a band esp one that is in a rockband and looks like tommy lee gets action.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    Why don't you just PM Neil and Hieronim, rather than starting this thread which is basically crying out 'Misogynists Enter Here' (and is incidentally the closest they're gonna come to that kind of invite! )
    its through my experiences that I feel this way. I had alot of experience with them, being shut down or embarassed or teased constantly. like for instance I had one dance with me out of the blue like she was into me start dancing than after that she went up to a bunch of other guys she was with or friends and didnt even talk to me. Or when they walk with a boyfriend and look at you deep or smile to you ndespite that theyre walking with a boyfriend. Or embarass you by saying hey but next time dont stand in the same isle so long after I tried talking to one in the library and got nervous after I asked her the time and tried quitting the conversaiton.

they are all evil like the early christians said.

Maybe you're just revolting to the opposite sex... natural selection at work

My first wife used to tell me I looked Like Steve Perry from Journey.

Then I cut my hair...she left me soon after.

SO, I grew it back! and the next one came! Untill I got tired of the dumb looking mullet, and cut it again....she too left me right after that.

Personally, I hate the mullet, but I seem to get laid almost every nite by the same woman for years at a time when I have one.

So basically what I have learned from this thread so far is that if you want women to stay with you and give you a lot of wild never ending sex, you need to be a crazy dare devil Skate boarder who's in a Rock band and sports a mullet!
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 05-29-2006 at 09:17 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Don't worry about it Hieronim, I wouldn't talk to you either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim
    Can't we just ban this freak? He needs therapy... or in case he needs to commit suicide (passes the hammer).

As if the rampant misogyny, prison fetish, and general trash isn't enough he's even polluting the great KFm tradition that is RD's moaning threads!

You know, one of the hottest women I know is married to this big fat bald Biker guy who barley works, and seems to place more importance on his Biker club than her...how does that work?

He's not in a band, he does not skate, and he's got no Mullet?!?

other than comming to me for massages, she's faithful to him (not that the massages get overly intimate or anything)
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

women -- can't live with 'em, they can't pee standing up.*

* that is, unless it's that one "chick" from bachelor party.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

You know, one of the hottest women I know is married to this big fat bald Biker guy who barley works, and seems to place more importance on his Biker club than her...how does that work?
    It's called HAND, which he has, and you don't.

Women respect HAND, and won't be with a guy for long if he doesn't have it, regardless of what they say they want during all-night panty parties with their friends.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim

haha ... hemroid is the best troll we've had in a long time.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller
    It's called HAND, which he has, and you don't.

Women respect HAND, and won't be with a guy for long if he doesn't have it, regardless of what they say they want during all-night panty parties with their friends.

it's true.

i once ate a monkey.
    where's my beer?

Yeah, I'm not going to post anything on here lest I be accused of being a misogynist again.

Just remember:

We men have our quirks too, a similar laundry list of bizarre behaviors and opinions about life that are met with equal rhetoric in female circles. Regardless of this however, the fact is that despite a difference in millions of years of evolution into modern roles, and a part of a chrosome, there is perhaps a bigger difference between the quirks of single individuals than there are between the sexes.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumDragon
    Just remember:

We men have our quirks too, a similar laundry list of bizarre behaviors and opinions about life that are met with equal rhetoric in female circles. Regardless of this however, the fact is that despite a difference in millions of years of evolution into modern roles, and a part of a chrosome, there is perhaps a bigger difference between the quirks of single individuals than there are between the sexes.
    Uh ... no ...

I mean, you can talk about male vs. female monkeys and generalize, and you can talk about male vs. female lions, and generalize, but if you talk about women vs. men, the women call you a misogynist.

It's okay. I guess I just spent too much time in animal behavior class.