www.menarebetterthanwomen.com
    http://niceguy.dearingfilm.com/Sexism.php
    http://www.americanwomensuck.com/
    http://victorian.fortunecity.com/sta...823/women.html
    http://www.elfdata.com/darkside/womensuck/
    http://www.dailycollegian.com/vnews/.../3e487dfef1d7c
    http://www.umich.edu/~uac/threeweeks...nkeywomen.html
    http://www.nomarriage.com/

the funny thing is whether a guy gets laid from a rpostitute or a regular female he has to pay the same if not more of a regular female. he has to take her out to dates initidate the dates himself, pay for a htoel or find some place to be alone with her, etc. and the costs just keep adding up. And the higher class of a female she is or richer she is the richer or higher class of a male she demands.

lol here is some stuff females on myspace said about me before I got banned from their forum for trolling and ****ing them off:

"You are so bloody annoying! Ok You are ugly..... You've got a ****ing ****ty personality You've never been laid....therefore gonna be a crap shag You're a stalker....gonna be a rapist You are mentally ****ed in the head You look like you've been smacked in the head with a frying pan....several times You're attitude that all girls should look at you and let you shag them and come on to you as soon as you meet them is pathatic."

"seriously....you are one ugly mother****er! By posting sumat like that here you're gonna get people looking at your profile......and tbh id be surprised if you've ever been laid aswell mate.

And as for the comment about women are only good 4 shags. **** you. What are guys good for?? So ****ing shallow."

"You look like someone with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Oh ****, Im are gonna go to hell for making fun of the handicapped....."

"True. For some reason, whenever I look at your picture, the phrase "should have been drowned at birth" pops into my head....."

"I cannot fathom what you were trying to say say here, but let me say it again, I would throw myself in acid before you would be able to lay a hand on me. And no, I don't date *******s either, I am engaged to one of the sweetest people I have ever met in my life. Don't be bitter and a hater because you don't get any."

"there is no way in earth or heaven that you would ever have a chance to do anything that involved physical contact with me."

" women dont want you because they are afriad you might be an axe murderer. u have that kind of face."

lol they said I look like an ax murderer:
    http://www.mmaringreport.com/columns/Vanderlei.jpg

Trying to date is like taking a step into the mind of a woman....which is why so many guys are so frustrated with it. ;p
    Last edited by Hieronim; 05-31-2006 at 03:42 AM.

So she sees me online, and we talked there for over an hour, then she calls and we talked untill after 10:00 last nite.

The conversation ended with me b i t ch'n about the not ever wanting to see me thing, and her trying to comfort me about it without admiting I'm right.

I'd actually feel better if she just said "Look, Your a great guy (why I still call you), but I've got some one else, or I am looking, or whatever.

As much of a ding'a ling as Debbie was, at least she laid it on the line for me.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 05-31-2006 at 05:11 AM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

its comes down to this simple philosophy.

"B i t c h e s steal your Jing. Kung Fu makes you strong."
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    its comes down to this simple philosophy.

"B i t c h e s steal your Jing. Kung Fu makes you strong."
    That's a fact.

Women

So, we are talking about getting back together.

I stopped by the house, and went to ring the bell just as I saw her with another guy........

now, we are broke up and all, and she has the right to do what she wants, but she also tells me shes not dateing, and just taking some "Me" time right now, In the mean time we are discussing a reconcilliation, and she's playing on the side?

I got disgusted and left without ringing the bell. Came home and turned Match.com back on.

Now for the advice I need from you guys, should I confront her, tell her I know? or just never get back together with her and not say why?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

To make matters worse, I got pulled over because my plates had expiered....apparently also my Driver's licsense too. Dammm, I knew I got something in the mail about that afew months ago!!

For the Women:

+ = & a

Just move along Bro. Nothing there for you.

each one is different. don't forget that there is another girl out there that you would like even better, & that she may emerge at any time. I would say cut your losses, and try to avoid appearing morose or depressed around potential hook-ups because they would rather talk to someone happy and amusing than someone who's a downer. no offense but that is crucial. it's impossible to avoid feeling crappy but for the purpose of meeting women it's best to keep it inside. sincerely, i'm not trying to be a d1ck or anything.
    Master...Teach me kung fu.

Yeah, I dunno, last night some of my friends did an 'intervention' on me, wanting to get me back into dating, so they hired a sitter and took me to see that movie 'The Breakup'.

No spoilers, but what a backfire that was. Let's just say that I think they expected it would be something it wasn't. Thanks to them for trying, but no more of that, though.

If only I could get some kung fu friends to do an intervention to hire me a sitter so we can go out and do some training. LOL

Anyways, I'm no expert but it seems like she 'Just Isn't That Into You'. My recommendation would be just dump her. Remove her #s from your phone, archive her emails onto CD-ROM and keep it in some safe place in case she tries some crap later, but remove her email address from your email list.

It doesn't seem like at this point going after her will help. It seems pretty obvious she's out man shopping.

I am not really that upset by it. We have been broke up for some time now, a few weeks at least. I am ****ed she lied to me.

I can be freinds and all, before the lieing. I'm not sure. If we stay in contact, she's lost the right to be close to me.

To make myself feel better, I went back on Match, and I am now E-mailing with 3 new ones.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    I am not really that upset by it. We have been broke up for some time now, a few weeks at least. I am ****ed she lied to me.

I can be freinds and all, before the lieing. I'm not sure. If we stay in contact, she's lost the right to be close to me.

To make myself feel better, I went back on Match, and I am now E-mailing with 3 new ones.
    From her view she technically is not lying. She at least broke up with you. That's more than you'll get from a lot of people.

Edit.

I don't think you can expect everybody to be straightforward with their communication. Like the last girl I didn't want to date. I told her I didn't want to go out with her because I don't want to go out with anybody.

But we would go to coffee, lunch once in a while, etc. Anyways, after a few months, she starts talking about black guys. I'm like, "Okay, that's a little weird." She tells me her friend is marrying a black guy, and she doesn't like the decision because he's a little irresponsible and doesn't treat her friend well. I'm like, "Okay, what does this have to do with the tea in China." She says she dated some Jamaican guy in college, but he was a player. I'm kindof like, "Okay....???"

Anyways, turns out there's some Jamaican guy in the next building she started dating, but she didn't want to tell me directly. I only found out from another guy who went to a party they were both at.

Basically she didn't want to tell me directly she was dating some other guy. Why? I have no idea why.

But don't expect everybody to be straightforward with their communication.
    Last edited by neilhytholt; 06-04-2006 at 11:06 AM.

Well, she told me she was not seeing anyone, and we were discussing getting back together. THEN She told me she could not see me yesterday because she did not have a sitter, when infact she not only did, but used the sitter so she can be free with her date that last nite.

Those are all lies.

AND, she really didn't break up with me, it was more of a mutual thing. I didn't catch her with anyone during the relationship (Although there was some funny behavior towards the end), things just weren't working. There is possibilities it could with a bit of effort on both our parts, or at least there was before I caught her lying. Now I doubt a basic freindship will last.

If she had just told me she had a date, I wouldn't be mad because she was being honest about it. I can understand her wanting to weigh her options, especally considering what a pain in the ass I am, it's the sneaking around that is the deal breaker, ESPECIALLY since we have been discussing a reconcilliation.

For the Women:

+ = & a

don't forget that there is another girl out there that you would like even better, & that she may emerge at any time

Reply]
    Yeah, I know, but how many do I have to go through before I find a deacent one?

[EDIT:]
    And why is it the few times I DO find deacent ones, there absolutely no chemistry?

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    Well, she told me she was not seeing anyone, and we were discussing getting back together. THEN She told me she could not see me yesterday because she did not have a sitter, when infact she not only did, but used the sitter so she can be free with her date that last nite.

Those are all lies.

AND, she really didn't break up with me, it was more of a mutual thing. I didn't catch her with anyone during the relationship (Although there was some funny behavior towards the end), things just weren't working. There is possibilities it could with a bit of effort on both our parts, or at least there was before I caught her lying. Now I doubt a basic freindship will last.

If she had just told me she had a date, I wouldn't be mad because she was being honest about it. I can understand her wanting to weigh her options, especally considering what a pain in the ass I am, it's the sneaking around that is the deal breaker, ESPECIALLY since we have been discussing a reconcilliation.
    In her mind, it's probably not technically lies. It may seem like lies to you, but in her mind, it's probably not really lies. You don't really know the circumstances. Was that guy a relative? Was she seeing the guy, but she was 'not serious' about him? Maybe if she's not sleeping with the guy, then she thinks she's 'not seeing anybody' ...

Maybe she's still wanting to be friends with you, but she doesn't want to make you upset by mentioning another guy? Or maybe you're her 'backup guy', and she doesn't want to upset you and wants to keep you around as an option? (This is my bet).

Edit ... anyways if you're expecting straightforward you're probably going to be disappointed. IMHO she is keeping you as a backup guy or doesn't want to screw with the friendship while she tries out other options. So you can either decide if you want to be jerked around like that, or just dump her. IMHO you shouldn't allow yourself to be jerked around like that, because she won't respect you anyway for it.
    Last edited by neilhytholt; 06-04-2006 at 11:27 AM.

rd

confront her, I guess one more chance, but there is really no point man. get what you want, and get out.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."