Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Women

Women

Are there women on this forum too? I am new.

yes, there are a few of them.

not i however.

Welcome
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

wish there was more

so glad to have you. Becca and ruf and tuff girl are 2, but I will do all I can to remember every name
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Thumbs up i found another one

hwo could I forget about liz c. She is a woman I will be pursuing.
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

There were a lot more, but we chased em off.

Ming Yue, a high quality woman if ever there was one. And before her Eulerfan, Cady, various others...

I think most of the men on this forum like their men of the male persuasion!

Welcome and stick around. You could have fun!

... Just be careful of what you say... some of these guys can and will misconstue anything you say.

And welcome! I'm here quite a bit, but I'm more of a lurker than a poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

what about hot ones? are there any that are hot? also what was blooming lotus, a she or a he?

I feel like I have been hard on you hieronim. Becca, I love reading your posts, can you take this?

EEK Dont even Mention Blooming Lotus!!i dont think many of us know if BL is a woman anyway.(some other species that may have some feminine attributes,but we arent 100% sure)

As Always,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

imagine being me, Being almost 22 and never having had sex? How do you think that feels? My crippling shyness is killing me here. And knowing full well that a lot of females wanted me before and I was too shy to do anything about it, and this makes it even worse.

I rip on you quite a bit,

but seriously, you need to go to somebody who does brainwashing or something. If you think you had it before and you are 22 now, you don't have it. I don't know what the hell having it is but the ONLY thing I know is that if you are not a good looking guy(description of me), then you need to take chances. And if you keep getting shot down, take more chances. Go to the bar, find that ugly girl who is looking at every guy there and is waiting for someone to make eye contact, just go over and sit down by her. Start a conversation. You don't need to like take her home but you are guaranteed she will talk to you and it will be good practice. Tell me what happens.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    yeah,yeah- me too! It's so hard being this incredibly handsome, rugged, yet sensitive man, who loves puppies and kittens, walks on the beach, sunsets, and cuddling after sex. Oh, and did I also mention that I don't even need to be satisfied myself, nope, not me. I'm really interested in giving in to anything to satisfy a woman's desires. yeah, that's it. Um..what else..let's see. Lemmie look through some of these back issues of Cosmo I have here, oh, they're not MINE, I simply keep them around for anyone who wants to read them, and also I like knowing what women truly need to talk about in their lives..and um, OH TALKING!!YES! I can listen to a woman talk all fukin DAY! Sometimes I just stay up till all hours of the night listening to my girlfriends talk, vent, lament, etc because they truly need validation-Boy, how I love that word!
    yeah, so um, welcome to the forum, and pay no attention to these other fools on here. You know men, they're just after one thing.
    So...got any pics? Got a webcam?
    What are you wearing?

Hey rick sounds like you are in need of a happy ending

ten tiger

just to clarify cause hieronim seriously needs some help

not a good looking guy(description of me)

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    I feel like I have been hard on you hieronim. Becca, I love reading your posts, can you take this?
    What????????
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it