Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Women

So Jules, you said you had a vagina, right? So odds are you are a woman, and not just having a sex change.

Odds are since you're a woman, that you've at least considered having children. Most women in the U.S. will have children.

Odds are that since you're a woman you've put considerable thought into your wardrobe, you've shaved your legs and armpits at least once or twice in your life, and you probably do not ask men out directly most of the time, but wait for them to ask you out.

You probably think about your shoes more than most men do and you probably have at least a dozen pair.

Unless you have had a hysterectomy you probably have monthly emotional phases when you're a little bit irritable, otherwise known as PMS.

Since you are a woman, if you achieve things in life, they are probably more related to socializing or social causes, rather than building things or engineering.

And if none of the above are even remotely close to what you are, then guess what? You're a mutant aberration. Case closed.

neilhytholt

you need to chill with the misogyny. Get some therapy, talk to a friend but keep it off the boards.

Women

They are the cause of, and solution to all of lifes problems.....
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Why don't you just PM Neil and Hieronim, rather than starting this thread which is basically crying out 'Misogynists Enter Here' (and is incidentally the closest they're gonna come to that kind of invite! )

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Women, can't live with 'em. Can't shoot 'em.

"George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

No, the fourm seems unstopably attracted to my train wreck of a love life.

As much as they find my post on this subject highly annoying, they still can't manage to turn away.

So, I will not denie the forum as a whole thier cheap entertainment.

Now, back to the subject, I have decided that all Women are total wackjobs...even the sane ones.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

LOL!!

Oso, you are so right!

For the Women:

+ = & a

That's true RD, we haven't had one of your whacky adventures in a long time... what is it this time?!

Women: can't live with em... can't live with em.

Women: can't live with em... pass the beer nuts.

Anymore?

This adventure is not that wacky. This girl was much more normal than Debbie (I still talk to Debbie from time to to time, her life is still a soap opera)

As for the reacent one, basically we were going really good, and then about 3 months ago she just started acting rather indifferent to me. At one point, because of our schedules, we went 2 weeks without seeing eachother. During that time she made absolutely no indication that she even missed me. Then I noticed I never hear an "I Love you" from her unless I say it first etc... So I said something. Her reply was "I'll have to work on that." but then she didn't, and just continued with the indifferent act.

Anyway, to make a long story short, she really didn't seem to place any importance on my needs at all, and one thing led to another, and we broke up. I figured she really wasn't into me, so why bother, right?

Then AFTER we broke up, shes all with the I Love you's and what not. She does not want to get back together, just be friends but NOW she seems to be trying!

Also, she allways blows me off on Saturdays. I suspect she had another guy, or was at least doing dinner dates, but she swears no. She says she needs time to herself right now, and is not even looking.

Prior to 3 months ago, we were just fine for the previous 6 months

So, I give up. Women drive me nuts, and I am really starting to understand guys who become Monks and go celibate (Or stop chaseing women, and just pay hookers, one of the two )
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 05-29-2006 at 06:36 PM.

For the Women:

+ = & a

First of all the alternitive to women is celebacy or spending your nights watching HGTV and Bravo, if you catch my drift. So you're stuck.

As for the reacent one, basically we were going really good, and then about 3 months ago she just started acting rather indifferent to me. At one point, because of our schedules, we went 2 weeks without seeing eachother. During that time she made absolutely no indication that she even missed me. Then I noticed I never hear an "I Love you" from her unless I say it first etc... So I said something. Her reply was "I'll have to work on that." but then she didn't, and just continued with the indifferent act.
    From my first hand experience it sounds like maybe you married her while you were blacked out while on a drunk. Check around the house for a marrage license and a ring on your left hand.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Sometimes people said the communication gap between he and she is as wide or long as the great walls.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/142901...wall_of_china/

Dude crossed it literally with a skate board.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/87862/ass_squeezer/

this wimmen is an ass squeezer literally.

Hmm, ok, I think I understand now. If I want to figure out Women, I need to become a skateboarder, and do crazy dangerous stunts like jump giant walls that are really really old!!

Ok, Got it!

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    Hmm, ok, I think I understand now. If I want to figure out Women, I need to become a skateboarder, and do crazy dangerous stunts like jump giant walls that are really really old!!

Ok, Got it!
    how come you didn't already know that?

everyone knows that.
    where's my beer?

No, I didn't know that...I'm not to bright.

For the Women:

+ = & a