Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Women

What happened to RD's Women thread?

Why was it closed? Letting RD vent is good for him and also makes the rest of us feel better about our love lives.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Much like the women in RD's life, that thread is history.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Lol!!, but it can allways live on here!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Feminine mafia is too prevalent. All that had to happen is Hieronim and I jump on the thread, and they close it down. This one will soon follow. LOL

it's about time for neihyholt to respond.

******, he got it in a second before me.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Maybe I should publicise my own version of 'the rules'.

Rule # 5 = 'If she's not doing it with you, she's doing it with somebody else.'

Quote Originally Posted by rogue
    Why was it closed? Letting RD vent is good for him and also makes the rest of us feel better about our love lives.
    It was merged with the 'Women' thread.

Which is as close as Neil and Her'n'him are gonna come to any kind of communion with a woman...!

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    Rule # 5 = 'If she's not doing it with you, she's doing it with somebody else.'
    You're babbling! She IS doing it with me!

You know, there's that dictionary of Chinese sifus.

Like when they say 'he stole that from me', what they mean is, 'he's teaching it without permission'.

Or, he's stupid, usually means, 'he disagrees with me.' Or, 'he's actually good, but he's competition, and I don't want you to learn from him, I'd rather you give me the $$$.'

'I don't want to teach you the applications, because I want you to figure them out.' Means, 'I don't know the applications, but I want to save face and keep getting your $$$, but I don't want you to know that.'

So female translations.

'I'm too tired tonight.' Means, 'The last time kindof sucked, you were too quick, and it wasn't good. Let's wait until I'm really ***** and I get really desperate. In the meantime I'm trying to get somebody better.'

'I want a night out with the girls.' Means, 'I'm kindof bored with you, so I'm going out with the girls to gossip about how much you stink, and maybe find some other guy who is more interesting.'

'I need some time alone,' Means, 'I met some other guy, and I want to try him out for a while, to see if he's better. But if he doesn't work out, then I might come back.'

'I'm busy on Saturday night, but I don't want to say what I'm doing' Means, 'I'm seeing another guy on Saturday night and I don't want you to know.'

at least you don't post the actual links to askmen.com
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    at least you don't post the actual links to askmen.com
    What, do they have the same thing on askmen.com?

Anyways, you should translate neilhytholt.

Which is, "Women suck."

Translation: "I don't have time enough to practice kung-fu or a decent sifu, and my wife cheated with me with some moron, leaving me with the kids, so I ***** about women on a Tuesday night on some forum."

LOL

What, do they have the same thing on askmen.com?

Heronim always posted that and it was kind of hard to think of somebody going on ther for hours at a time reading men's advice. Get a hooker neihlytholt. Have some fun. God my posts suck after I have read ralek's stuff

Anyways, you should translate neilhytholt.

Which is, "Women suck."

Translation: "I don't have time enough to practice kung-fu or a decent sifu, and my wife cheated with me with some moron, leaving me with the kids, so I ***** about women on a Tuesday night on some forum."

LOL
    Now THAT was funny!

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    Heronim always posted that and it was kind of hard to think of somebody going on ther for hours at a time reading men's advice. Get a hooker neihlytholt. Have some fun. God my posts suck after I have read ralek's stuff
    A hooker ... no, I already paid enough for sex ... don't want to pay anymore. Maybe that's why I'm not getting any.

No, seriously, after my shenanigans Saturday night I got a couple of phone numbers. Unfortunately, one woman was married to a high school teacher and the other one was separated ... from a sheriff's deputy.

That's all I need is some drunk teacher or sheriff's deputy tracking me down and pounding on my door. That would give the kids a fright.

No, seriously, I don't know how to deal. Vodka or JD just isn't cutting it. I guess life inevitably sucks.

Just wish there was 4 more hours in a day to train.

Well, I can't complain, because my skin isn't falling off. Yet ...