Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Women

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim
    what about hot ones? are there any that are hot? also what was blooming lotus, a she or a he?

hoping you could respond to the hot ones, "are there any that are hot", but the blooming lotus was nice, big ups hieronim.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    just to clarify cause hieronim seriously needs some help

not a good looking guy(description of me)
    Self confidence is more atractive than blooming egos...
    Last edited by Becca; 05-15-2006 at 09:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

I guess will have to wait till Gene informs us as to the status of BL's sex. I had heard that there was some ....interesting pics sent to him
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

this is very interesting:
    http://www.mma.tv/tuf/index.cfm?ac=L...D=808853&FID=2

as for me, I find it extremely difficult to seduce women. Before opening my mouth I'm screwed. And then, you get the question that ruins your chances. What do you do for a living? You have nothing to bring to the table. If you are honest, no girls will go with you.

there are many wayr to build your confidence

You Can Start By Getting Afuking Job!
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Nope, not true. Honesty is appriciated. But you gotta put it the right way. Telling a "nice girl" you love her... assets... will get you slapped, or worse. Treating a worldly woman like a nice girl will get you ignored, or worse.

I wasn't entierly joking about confidence winning out over ego. A hot guy who knows he's hot is a dime a dozen. (using 7*'s defenition of "hot") But a butt ugly guy with charm and selfconfidence is sexy.

This in the 21 century. Rther than trying to seduce a woman, try just talking to us. Sooner or later you might find yourself in the shoes of the 40-year-old vergin. You will have some woman you've know for years trying to lay you. Funny as that movie was, there was some good tips in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    You Can Start By Getting Afuking Job!
    when I had a job I still coudlnt meet none.

Dude, see, that's your problem. You WANT to meet a woman. Why? They're just bags of flesh like you that rot and decay. They realize this because they bleed every month.

Therefore, if you WANT to meet a woman, instantly you're kindof a chump. Women aren't into chumps. You come off as desperate and women don't like that. They aren't attracted to that.

If you get a woman with this attitude, you'll only attract the ones that want to scam off of you, cheat on you, take your $$$ and run.

More ...

Anyways, my recommendation to you is find a friend who is successful with women, and let him train you in how to deal with them. Otherwise you're probably never going to figure this out.

this is very interesting:
    http://www.mma.tv/tuf/index.cfm?ac=L...D=808853&FID=2

as for me, I find it extremely difficult to seduce women. Before opening my mouth I'm screwed. And then, you get the question that ruins your chances. What do you do for a living? You have nothing to bring to the table. If you are honest, no girls will go with you.
    You never have to tell them the truth. Just lie. If they don't like you, they'll get mad at you no matter what you say.

If they do like you, then they'll think it's romantic you lied to them to get them to go out with you.

Oh, and 90% of them 'liking you' is if you were good in the sack (meaning the 'Big O').

Nutso, yes? Don't ask me. But I've seen guys use this over and over again. Lie, lie, lie. Use it liberally and often.

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    Dude, see, that's your problem. You WANT to meet a woman. Why? They're just bags of flesh like you that rot and decay. They realize this because they bleed every month.

Therefore, if you WANT to meet a woman, instantly you're kindof a chump. Women aren't into chumps. You come off as desperate and women don't like that. They aren't attracted to that.

If you get a woman with this attitude, you'll only attract the ones that want to scam off of you, cheat on you, take your $$$ and run.

More ...

Anyways, my recommendation to you is find a friend who is successful with women, and let him train you in how to deal with them. Otherwise you're probably never going to figure this out.
    I know what it is. You have to be ana sshole and jerk and alpha male type who draws attnetion to himself by yelling or getting into arguments in front of a bar with a bouncer, etc.

I know what it is. You have to be ana sshole and jerk and alpha male type who draws attnetion to himself by yelling or getting into arguments in front of a bar with a bouncer, etc.
    Have you ever watched an old movie called Ferris Bueler's Day Off?

Part of the problem is if you have a problem, it's this big thing in your mind. You are blowing it totally out of proportion, so you continually mess it up.

So my recommendation is find somebody who is successful, and have them school you. Because if you know they do it, then you'll be able to do it too.

You want to learn to fight, what do you do? Do you look at great fighters and try to figure out how to fight them? No, you go out and take a martial arts class and train to fight them.

The other thing is, do you have any female relatives? Or female friends?

Maybe get them to hook you up on some dates. Even if it's not with somebody you're interested in, at least then you will know what's involved in a date.

The thing is, the older you get, the harder it will be because the bigger a thing it will be in your mind. If you think it's hard at whatever age you're at, add a year, add another year, etc. It will just become this big obstacle.

Basically it's like doing a high dive into the deep end. You see it, it looks so hard, you worry you'll do a belly flop and kill yourself. So you stand up there, freaking out, and the longer you stand up there, the harder it is.

So you have 3 options. 1) Just jump, and mess up the first few times. 2) Mess around in the shallow end, do some low dives, get used to the water or 3) Be sad for the rest of your life.

I'd recommend #2, which is, have your friends set you up on some dates and GO on the dates, even if it's not somebody you're interested in, even if it's not somebody you're going to want to marry or anything, just get it over with.

Because when you finally do dive, you're just going to go, "That was easy. Why didn't I do that a long time ago?"

no all my relatives dont live close to me beside my mom, and I dont have any tight friends like that. and I did try and fialed everytime, everytime I try tlakgin to a female I dont know what to say or I come off as a creepy desperate dude hitting on them.

Look at the names... there's Neil, who you've currently decided has the right idea about women... and there's Becca, whose good advice you've ignored... think carefully: which one is a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by H
    ...I come off as a creepy desperate dude hitting on them.
    Is that because you are a creepy desperate dude hitting on them?

Like I've said before: you lie, cheat and fool your women into the sack you're gonna get the liars, cheats and fools. It perpetuates a cycle of idiot, low-self-esteem behaviour.

Chill. Follow Becca's advice.

And stop hanging out on dumb websites like hatewomen.com or whatever it was, cos they're all full of other twisted losers. You might wanna stop going to the MA classes too as you seem to be an idiot... er sorry, to have the most easily damaged ego in history, and plenty of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    Look at the names... there's Neil, who you've currently decided has the right idea about women... and there's Becca, whose good advice you've ignored... think carefully: which one is a woman?
    never listen to advice by women about women. women will tell you they want a sweet nice guy, but deep down isnide they know they want a wild abd boy who will dominate them (what they wish most for) and keep them on their toes, and theyll feel excited by it. What women say they want and waht theya ctually want (if they even know) are completly different things.