Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Women

D@mn, you're stupid.

If you're not going to listen to a woman, listen to me, cos she's saying the same things I have to you on this board umpteen times: I've always had more women than I can handle and I'm a really nice guy (if a little immodest at times...! )! Just whatever you do stop listening to losers!

girls tend to go for the jerk. women tend to go for guys with confidence. at least that seems to be my experience. the reason is when they are younger they tend to mistake the guy being a jerk for him being confident. but as they get older they realize he's just a jerk.

if you can't fake confidence and you refuse to lie about what you do for a living i have the perfect solution. this wisdom was handed down to me by a wise man many many years ago. are you familiar with the 3 point stance linemen in american football use? well if not go learn it. its going to be your new best friend. so wait behind some bushes or something (in a 3 point stance) until you see a woman you find attractive walk by. and trust me this next step is crucial and its a lot quicker than chatting her up so make sure you do it right. tackle her. thats right, full on as powerful as you can tackle her. then carry her unconscious body to the hospital and bring her flowers and wait by the bed (it shows you are senstive). then when she comes to tell her how you saved her life and carried her dying body across town in your arms and have been watching after her in the hospital the whole time. she'll be so thankful she will love you forever. that way you are a jerk and a nice guy all in one (just like they want). fool proof plan.
    good luck.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    women dont trally want a bad guy-but they do want a "bad boy". There is a difference. They like a small bit of wildness and excitement, and confidense, but a real Bad boy will end up as an abusive, low-life. They want the look and excitement, but not the real deal.
    "Bad-Boy Lite" Like a"rebel" who rides a Harley, but has a job, is responsible, and takes care of his family, is not unrefined, and is considerate of others.
    The starving artist, musician, writer, poet-all romantic images, yet what woman would actually want that in their life? Women want security-stability, financial, mental, and emotional.

Welcome. I am one of the three women that post in these forums and I just joined recently. I am sure there are more. I don't know how this post got to the replies you are getting. It seems a little intimidating sometimes, but feel your way around the different forums. Have fun!

[QUOTE=neilhytholt]Dude, see, that's your problem. You WANT to meet a woman. Why? They're just bags of flesh like you that rot and decay. They realize this because they bleed every month.

Sounds as if your girlfriend "Wendy, AKA Windy" the blow up doll and you are doing well. She's the ultimate woman, never rots or decays. I'll stay with the flesh and blood woman.

[QUOTE=neilhytholt]Oh, and 90% of them 'liking you' is if you were good in the sack (meaning the 'Big O')."

Man is that soo not true. More than half the women will not get the "O" that way although they will fake it. It is difficult for most women. Having an asset like Gene Simmons would help. ~~~

Women can also smell the fear in you. If you do not have confidence in yourself, they'll know.
    Bottom line, like yourself first before anyone else will.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

almost all guys who are in a band get laid. as long as the guy is in a band, hes got it made.

Quote Originally Posted by BM2
    Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    Dude, see, that's your problem. You WANT to meet a woman. Why? They're just bags of flesh like you that rot and decay. They realize this because they bleed every month..
    Sounds as if your girlfriend "Wendy, AKA Windy" the blow up doll and you are doing well. She's the ultimate woman, never rots or decays. I'll stay with the flesh and blood woman.
    The point I was trying to make is that women are just flesh and blood, get sick, etc.

Like that one French movie where the guy's all gaga over this woman, and she goes, "Why are do you like me so much? I get sick and I'll get old, and my teeth rot."

To a lot of guys they think they're something great, something better than men or something, and that's intimidating.

But they're not better, they're just human.

Anyways, Hieronym, I don't know what to tell you. It sounds like you need more social outlets and experience.

My brother is the same way -- he's totally intimidated by women.

Maybe you can start by just talking to women at the counters at the coffee shop, bookstore, etc. Just say something stupid, like, "Oh, have you ever tried the 8 grain rolls." Or, "Have you ever read Heart of Darkness" or something like that.

Or go to parties and talk to women there, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim
    no all my relatives dont live close to me beside my mom, and I dont have any tight friends like that. and I did try and fialed everytime, everytime I try tlakgin to a female I dont know what to say or I come off as a creepy desperate dude hitting on them.
    thats because you are...
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

I miss "Wendy-Wushu Chick" Where is she at these days? Still in Oregon or did she go back to Cali?

You know i remember when She and i were going to get married Naked on top of a mountain in New Mexico,,,,,But then i found out she is related to "Vanilla Ice", so i traded up .

Peace,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

there are around 6 billion people on this rock...

you need to be yourself. why?

because thats who you are, and any one you get in a relationship with will find out who that is eventually, why beat around the bush.

lay it all out on the table everytime.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    lay it all out on the table everytime.
    This is the best advice. Be 100% honest in your words and actions. Some girl calls you, or you call some girl and they ask, so, what ya doing, and you just finished jerking off.... tell them! "Well, uh, I just finished jerking off."

You'd be surprised what honesty will get you. You might be scared to say what you were really doing thinking you'll scare her off, but if you say the truth in confidence she might be like, "Well, you could have called me."

Then you can say, "I just did. I was just warming up, why don't you come over."

Just an example. But don't pu$$y foot around life. You want to go test your stuff, go test it out. You get knocked out, pick yourself up, learn some more and try again. You see a hot chick that turns you on, go up to her, say, "Hey, I couldn't help notice how fly you are. Any chance you'd want to hand sometime, get a bite to eat."

You are alive now dude. Balls to the wall!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina
    This is the best advice. Be 100% honest in your words and actions. Some girl calls you, or you call some girl and they ask, so, what ya doing, and you just finished jerking off.... tell them! "Well, uh, I just finished jerking off."
    You might want to start with just talking to women at the checkstand. Trying to strike up conversations with strangers is probably the easiest way to get your feet wet.

Then maybe in a few months you can start going up to supermodels and telling them you'd like them to bear children and that gel in your hair is really ...

two words to solve all your problems

blooming lotus

Quote Originally Posted by brothernumber9
    two words to solve all your problems

blooming lotus
    Uh, errr, more information please?

Quote Originally Posted by viviana
    Are there women on this forum too? I am new.
    Yes! What art do you study? I started at age 43 with my son. He has since quit, I am now 46 and still training. I study Shaolin Chuan Fa and Taichi Praying Mantis.