Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: District B-13

District B-13

when the hell is this coming out? I have seen clips of it on shaolinchamber under the Bannuille 13 name. It is like scarface meets martial arts. A lot of sweet stunts. Guy with blond hair(I think a twin from Kiss of the Dragon) is awesome in it. I saw a fight where he was fighting a HUGE fat guy and that was the worst clip and I thought it was kind of cool. I have forced myself not to watch all that shaolinchamber has to offer cause that movie looks so freaking awesome.

gene-sorry if I was repeating a lot of what you said, casue all I saw was banuille and I was like Will read the whole thing and links on it when I have a chance

OHHH

So you people do know about this, it wasn't possible for this to go undiscovered for like 2 years time. There is a nice thread about that is at the bottom at the article gene has up there for it, proabably better just to bring that back.

https://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/for...ad.php?t=39551
    Last edited by jethro; 05-31-2006 at 09:49 PM. Reason: edit
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

District B13 debuts in the U.S. on June 2, 2006

Here's our e-zine article on it SPIDERMAN is to Peter Parker as DISTRICT B13 is to "PARKOUR" by our resident expert Dr. Craig Reid. I'm nost sure how widely it will be released yet. I'll know next week, after the fact.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

gene

any info would be great. Very doubtful it would make it to the middle of this country where I am, but to be honest, I am more stoked to see this than fearless.
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

(limited) Release Date

It's listed as opening (in some theaters) June 2, 2006.

according to coming soon dot net

Quote Originally Posted by Design Sifu
    It's listed as opening (in some theaters) June 2, 2006.

according to coming soon dot net

THIS IS BULL FHUKKING SH IT. IF FEARLESS DOESN'T COME HERE, I AM MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fearless was previewed at the showing of Divinci Code.

its going to be so awsome on the silver screen. im purposfully not watching it again until i see it in the theater.

dont worry dude, its big. im pretty sure with the amount of money it will make, that its going to hit all the big theaters
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

B13 was released to 151 theaters in the US

Compare that to The Promise at 213 theaters, House of Flying Daggers at 1,189 theaters, Unleashed at 1,962 theaters and Da Vince Code at 3,757 theaters. This is according to boxofficemojo.com.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Question alright

daggers came here and I saw it 8 times. So if fearless is bigger it should come. I am already starting to breath easier.

Design Sifu, if you get a chance while you are not busy merging women threads, can you give me a confirmation that I will see it(fearless). Cause I can move today, it would be the final straw in moving away from this s-hole of a city.
    Last edited by jethro; 06-05-2006 at 09:48 PM. Reason: edition

just saw district B-13

all i can say its all hype.

nothing special about it. jsut your average action movie. i was kinda dissapointed.

sorry jethro, nothing special about it. then again i dont see anything special about la parkour either. if you like la parkour then you will eat this movie up.

some good stunts in it, but they are all in the shadow of tony-ja pretty much now. and i dont even enjoy tony-ja movies that much either but that sucker is crazy!
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 06-11-2006 at 09:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I

i figure you would be. but still see it man. but jsut dont believe all the hype.

there is a good message in the movie. kinda reminded me of wanting to be snatch or something.
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

is it on dvd yet?

in europe it is :X

yeah, in FREAKING 2004, gene, d sifu, ya know when I will actaully be able to watch this?
    Last edited by jethro; 06-12-2006 at 01:03 PM.

from what my friend told me, who gave it to me. something about a program called bit comet