Thread: District B-13

Threaded View

District B-13

when the hell is this coming out? I have seen clips of it on shaolinchamber under the Bannuille 13 name. It is like scarface meets martial arts. A lot of sweet stunts. Guy with blond hair(I think a twin from Kiss of the Dragon) is awesome in it. I saw a fight where he was fighting a HUGE fat guy and that was the worst clip and I thought it was kind of cool. I have forced myself not to watch all that shaolinchamber has to offer cause that movie looks so freaking awesome.

gene-sorry if I was repeating a lot of what you said, casue all I saw was banuille and I was like Will read the whole thing and links on it when I have a chance

OHHH

So you people do know about this, it wasn't possible for this to go undiscovered for like 2 years time. There is a nice thread about that is at the bottom at the article gene has up there for it, proabably better just to bring that back.

https://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/for...ad.php?t=39551
    Last edited by jethro; 05-31-2006 at 09:49 PM. Reason: edit
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."