Thread: question about fatigue in taiji training

question about fatigue in taiji training

Don't know if this is the correct forum to ask the question maybe I should put this in the TCM forum but here goes anyways...I noticed that as the weather has been warming up I've been getting tired a whole lot easier during my training. Last night was especially hard, after about a half hour of training I was drained. And all I did was my usual routine push ups, jumping jacks (to warm up), some stance training (really short period of time), and went over the short and medium forms a couple of times each. But I was just pooped afterwards and my worouts usually last about an hour to an hour and a half when I'm at home.

I'm wondering if this has to do with the warm weather (didn't really affect me all that much last year), the fact that I am a bit more detail oriented when working my forms, or some other factor. Anyone have any ideas?

If you feel tired, take a break.

OR break down your practice regime into several segments with breaks in between.

Always listen to your body.

You are sore or fatigue. There are reasons for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ
    If you feel tired, take a break.

OR break down your practice regime into several segments with breaks in between.

Always listen to your body.

You are sore or fatigue. There are reasons for it.

Good advise. Thanks.