Quote Originally Posted by yenhoi
    Where is the Bill Easlick youtube??

i second that!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinTiger00
    That was it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiLc6kKw0ko

-Bill Easlick

btw: that fight card is really old. most of those fights were changed.
    Holy ****!!! I almost lost my lunch.

FP

Quote Originally Posted by yenhoi
    Where is the Bill Easlick youtube??

I didn't take the footage. Saw this thread on the UG which had videos:

http://www.mma.tv/tuf/index.cfm?ac=L...D=825276&FID=1

I see now that the ones on youtube were 1st round clips. My fight ended in the 3rd round.

I can give you a synapsis of my fight though..

1st round: I came out fast and aggressive, probably too agressive for my own good as my forward pressure set myself up for a clean dbl. leg even after I had hit with the jab. We hit the ground in my closed guard and he was working ground and pound and I was attacking with armbars and sweeps.

2nd round I came out again and I saw his hands were low so I again came forward and hit him with a combo that nearly knocks him out. To his credit he shoots and even though i block and threw a knee he keeps pursuing and forces me into the cage and gets the takedown and the time to recover. more G&P and guard work. I was taking some shots in the guard but nothing that really hurt. I was still in the fight and looking for my opening.

3rd round He immediately shoots I sprawl and he continues to drive to complete the takedown. (Mark was a state champion wrestler and a divIII national champion. if it's one thing he did well it was takedowns.) I'm working from my guard again still trying to set up an attack and he avoids the armbar. He drives forward on his knees and gets me against the cage. (I had been able to spin off the cage earlier) but this time he goes for a can opener guard pass/submission and his stack was perfect. my knees were on my chest and I could not raise my hips to space. I had two choices either abandon my guard and he take the mount and can really hit with power or fight off the neck crank and attack the arm. I chose the later and unfortunately for me his hold was strong. I tapped at 1:25 in the 3rd.

I'm a bit disapointed by my loss mostly because of the mental mistake that I made. I should have been more conservative and patient in my striking and used the motion to avoid the shot. my agression fed into his shot. Afterwards he told me that he saw me warming up in the prep area and he knew there was no way in hell that he was going to stand toe to toe with me and that he thought my right cross nearly put him out.. but it didn't. He was a better man that night and I'm just ready for the next fight. I also got to see what was working correctly and I'll keep doing those things for the future.

If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, than you're not fighting tough enough competition.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

my buddy has a copy on tape.

if i can ever get a copy of it ... and this is a big if hes bad about such things ... id be happy to post it with your concent.

or ill just send it to you and you can do whatever you like.
    where's my beer?

i broke my arm sparring a couple weeks ago, looked ugly, had a nice 'z' shape to it w/ my wrist cranked out to the side.

ST00 - thanks for the run down. Better luck next time.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

yah done good bill, proud of yah.

hey mutant-
    yikes! good luck with that arm, shame it happened, come back stronger.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

It would still be neat to watch you get taken down three times straight.

strike!