Thread: I'm just back to ask

I'm just back to ask

Did xeb ever touch ladybits? How many login ids is he up to now?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

xebs as we know him is dead and buried. he might be trollin under some other name but i dont think so. hes moved on apparently. maybe hes left the forum cuz he haaaas touched ladybits and he finds them much more interesting.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Return to your easel now or we're upping the lithium doses!

I believe xebs has touched ladybits because he hasn't been posting lately.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

i dont know anything about lady bits, but i do know that xebs touched me in my no no place.
    where's my beer?

Well, good for him, I hope. And now, before I leave you again, japanese houseflies juggling tiny watermelons!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AriNCAO1OOo
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    I think xebs is alive in well in at least 2 aliases...alii...alias's...???

what up, dude?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"