Thread: Chao style 108 Taiji!

Chao style 108 Taiji!

Hello!!

Anyone out there play the Chao style 108 Taiji form? I reacently got video of it from a senior of a Prominant Chao family member in Taiwan.

I am wondering, if you do this set, what is your opinion of it compared to the smaller 37 move intermediate form?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Any chance you will sell me a copy of that video? I would love to study that style of tai chi, even though I can not find any information about Chao family tai chi only tai tzu. Any good sites to refer? Who was the prominent member in the family you recieved the video from?

Any chance you will sell me a copy of that video?

Reply]
    No, sorry.

>>I would love to study that style of tai chi, even though I can not find any information about Chao family tai chi only tai tzu.

Reply]
    Almost all the Chao's Tai Tzu I have found in the US, was not Tai Tzu at all. It was all The Chao's Taiji, Hsing I and Bagua.

It seems most who descended from Chao Yuh Feng claims to teach Tai tzu, but they really teach the Taiji, Hsing I and Bagua. Edgar Livingston in Baltimore is the only one who seems to have both. He has a good chunk of the basic Southern Tai tzu, and claims to know all of the Northern Tai Tzu Hong sets, but I have only seen Yi Lu

>>Any good sites to refer?

Reply]
    Only mine, and it has been down since the Hurricanes, and I cannot get in contact with the hosting service. I assume they were underwater.

>>Who was the prominent member in the family you recieved the video from?

Reply]
    It was one of his more senior students. His teacher is the current head of the Chao family in Taiwan.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 06-01-2006 at 09:07 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

shhhh! don't say CHAO!!!

Lol!!!

.................................................. .................................................. ..............................

For the Women:

+ = & a

oh, i know you dittint just say "chao."
    Master...Teach me kung fu.

Yup, He said Chao alright!!

Just make sure YOU don't say Chao!

David is gonna sue you if you say Chao!

So don't say Chao!

Just to be safe, I wouldn't say Zhao either!

For the Women:

+ = & a

Now Mr. Rd, don't you think you are being a bit obnoxious?
    Work? Who me??????????