Thread: Chicago peeps

Chicago peeps

I'll be at the Airport Hilton Wed night. PM me if you want to grab a beverage and shoot the breeze a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

I don't think there are anymore chicago peeps, other than RD and fa_jing...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Royal Dragon would just chat you up on IM, take you out for drinks, and then let you dump him for someone better to hang out with.

ooooh snaaap!

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Free drinks sound good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

fa_jing mainly hangs out on the training forum...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

yeah, and not at the airport...

With the baby I can't make time for this kinda stuff

I'm moving to chicago this summer. That of course has nothing to do with this weds.