Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: world cup starts friday

i agree, the usa looked like total @SS today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    we dont even dominate basketball anymore...
    Really? Who does? I used to really really love watching NBA.

OK, Eng vs Paraguay: we were terribly boring and conservative, and we'll be lucky to get much further against a team that can actually take the opportunities it's presented.

US vs Czech: for all FIFA's ranking the US as No 5, this was a foregone conclusion. And yes I know Czech were ranked 2, but even so, totally outclassed. I'm looking forward to watching more of the Czechs in action.

Japan vs Oz: Japan underestimated them and went for the old Oz are dirty players gag hook line and sinker. Oz play a more robust game than Japan: they go in hard, and they get up quick, even when they've been challenged hard. I thought Japan's skills were good, and their defence was tight until the last fatal few mins when they got tired, but a few of the players seemed more concerned with rolling round on the floor like a bunch of nancies at the same time as shoulder charging the Ozzies left right and centre. True, there were dodgy calls on both sides but I was disappointed in Japan's general lack of balls (not of the leather variety!) and though I started out rooting for the Japanese I wound up cheering the Ozzies on!

Don't think either side will go much further, but Oz've got some admirable spirit.

brazil for croatia is turning out to be good!
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

interesting article I found on France:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ce/3843187.stm

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim
    I hope we see some hooliganism.....
    wow... something that u said that i finally agree with

no one can riot like ****y drunk angry soccer fans.

and u have good troll fu by the way....

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

yaaa knooow.....soccer aint so gay after all....

when does the US of A play? or did they choke out already?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

definitely better than baseball and basketball..

any sport you can headbutt stuff in is ok in my book.

ghana is thoroughly handing the asses of the czech players back to them.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    I was watching this today(it was on tv at work) and let me get this straight:the clock moves forward?????? And then the clock just stopped during play, wtf?

You are just gonna pass over that one?
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

ghana scores another....

goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ghana were excellent. totally deserved their win and it should have been more.

USA doing Ok against Italy so far. Italy down to 10 men.

Brazil vs Australia tomorrow should be decent game.

PE
    "We had a thing to settle so I did him"
    Tamai, 43, was quoted by Police as saying.

USA is setting the pace of the game, they have possession about 60% of the time and their outmanuevering the Italians, but when they get to the inside they stop for some reason. there should be no reason for their to be 3 or 4 Italians players infront of the goalie and the entire American team in the midfield when one of their players goes in for a point. the rest of the team should take the initiative and help move the ball forward for the score. you can't win the way their doin it. the 1 point they do have the ****in Italians gave it to them!

and yea i plan to watch Brazil. i heard they were good....

this sh!ts addictive

nooooow i understand why people riot... your literally jumpin in your seat when they even almost score.

i fully take back all the gay comments. ill reserve that for baseball and curling.
    Last edited by FuXnDajenariht; 06-17-2006 at 01:02 PM.

thats refs a moron!

usa tied italy!!!

sonova*****!

that ref cost us the game in my opinion. he kicked out 2 of the US teams best players for minor offenses.....

ghana won today too. they beat the czech republic