Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young Gracie fights on!

Thumbs up Young Gracie fights on!

Kyra Gracie at 20, under 60 kg champ in ADDC 2005.

Here are some picture links:

Picture A

Picture B

Picture C

Picture D

Picture E

Kool.

"According to the Gracie family tree, Kyra is the Granddaughter of Robson, which makes her directly related to Ryan and Renzo. She trains at Gracie Barra Academy with Carlos Gracie JR and with Alexander Soca." End of quote.

Last edited by SPJ; 08-16-2005 at 07:30 PM.

thought my bjj teacher said today that another gracie won the men's adcc; am i smokin da ganja? or did i hear right?

cripes kung fu never hurt like this... maybe while i was doing stances (as in "in the act of") but my whole body hurts and it won't go away, even laying down... i think i'm falling in love with this stuff.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

There's kind of another homage to her on the ORA hot martial arts chicks thread! Yeah, I know it's chauvanistic but women here could post hot MA men too...!

Seriously, give her her dues, she seems to be doing well. There should be a more unified format for women to fight under, something like a women's UFC. Till now, they've just had sporadic appearances and kind of demonstration bouts, which is a shame for the pros who don't seem to be able to convince anyone of their seriousness or skills.

Plus, it doesn't guarantee any quality of opponents so it overinflates their fight records to a point where if they do have a real tournament some of them are going to get seriously beaten. Thus it's a vicious circle of misunderstanding and lack of acceptance, which isn't going to help women's equality in the fight business.

Plus we would get to see more chicks grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    thought my bjj teacher said today that another gracie won the men's adcc; am i smokin da ganja? or did i hear right?
    Ryan Gracie won his weight division and the Absolute division. Renzo was beaten in the first round by Pablo Popovitch on points. I believe they and Kyra were the only Gracies competing this year.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Roger Gracie won the absolute ADCC this year (he won all his matches by submission RNCing Jacare in the final). He is based here in London.

His mum is a Gracie but his Dad is not so he may not strictly be a Gracie if you want to split hairs. However I have heard that Rickson said he is now the family champion.

Roger is preping for MMA at the moment.

BTW if you want a hot Gracie female check out Ricksons daughter (I think her name is Karulin).
    'In the woods there is always a sound...In the city aways a reflection.'

'What about the desert?'

'You dont want to go into the desert'

- Spartan

Hot Hot Hot. Wouldnt mind being grappled by either. The wife probably wouldnt approve though. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Forrer
    His mum is a Gracie but his Dad is not so he may not strictly be a Gracie if you want to split hairs.

Um.... I sure hope only one of his paretns is a Gracie or else they are practicing incest. But really it's not like there is some grappling gene that makes Gracies superior. They are good becuase they've been training since they are kids in a family legacy.

for her and effort and her achievemnts
    i award her with a free hump from behind

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte
    Hot Hot Hot. Wouldnt mind being grappled by either. The wife probably wouldnt approve though. LOL
    I see what you wrote Neophyte!

Now get in the Kitchen and Do The Dishes

i wouldnt mind wrestling with her. as im sure most men on here wouldnt mind it either.

congrats to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallout
    Um.... I sure hope only one of his paretns is a Gracie or else they are practicing incest. But really it's not like there is some grappling gene that makes Gracies superior. They are good becuase they've been training since they are kids in a family legacy.
    Um........I was refering more to the custom of taking your fathers surname than your mothers. His fathers surname is Gomez but the name he uses is Gracie. Capiche?
    'In the woods there is always a sound...In the city aways a reflection.'

'What about the desert?'

'You dont want to go into the desert'

- Spartan

Dang, Caught again.

Yes I'm coming and I promise not to look at Hotties again..............

Quote Originally Posted by 7th gen yang
    I see what you wrote Neophyte!

Now get in the Kitchen and Do The Dishes

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    Seriously, give her her dues, she seems to be doing well. There should be a more unified format for women to fight under, something like a women's UFC. Till now, they've just had sporadic appearances and kind of demonstration bouts, which is a shame for the pros who don't seem to be able to convince anyone of their seriousness or skills.
    exactly what i was thinking. she can kick my butt anyday also
    come on, i had to say it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.