Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: David Kash vs Royal Dragon.

Well, the "long lost" Chen family tai ji 108 long fist set is not "long lost" at all.
    I have known people practicing it since the 1980s.

The form is practiced in Shanxi Province, where the Chen family is orginally from, even today.

The form is said to have been created by Chen TingYuan.

The 12th generation inheritor, Chen BuFu, left Chen JiaGou (Chen Village), he is believed to have committed a crime while aiding other people. He relocated to ShanXi region and changed his name to Guo YungFu.

In 1975 Chen LiQing, from ChenJizGuo, visited master Hsu FongQin Hsu in ShanXi and recovered the form.

I have seen the form and also now the form, exactly as I have seen it, is available for all to see on VCD.

As many of you know, I have been researching CMA for over 20 years and have written CMA history articles for "KUng Fu" magazine over the years.

The moves in the Chen 108 form are mostly like that of the Chang Family martial arts forms, which have also been documented thoroughly in at least two books, the most recent by Douglas Wylie.

To be fair to Mr. Lencioni, here is a copy of a e-mail sent to realkungfu@earthlink.net on 13/June/06:

"Dear Sir,

I wrote an e-mail to you on the 11/06/06 concerning one Mr. Gian Lencioni (Royal Dragon).

In this e-mail I shared some info I had been able to obtain concerning Mr. Lencioni and asked for any information you may have concerning this individual.

Imagine my surprise to see the content of my e-mail appear within the Kung-Fu Magazine forums!

As my name has been mentioned in connection to this matter I have now had to post publicly on the forum to explain myself and your posting of what was my e-mail to you.

I have no knowledge of yourself or your background in the martial arts other than that wich has been posted on the forum. I am not interested in entering into an "Internet Flame War" but in simply ascertaining the truth regarding the individual in question (Mr. Lencioni. In the future I would respect it if you kept my communications with you regarding this matter private and confidential".

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote:
    Black Tiger,
    You are in Australia? I'm sure you know who this guy is then

http://home.austarnet.com.au/tsuruken

__________________________________________________ _________________

No never heard of him he's in a small town in rural NSW about 380 km West of Sydney, population 4500 by the looks of it.......

The reason we have not heard of him is because he's in the middle of no where - no offence intended.

how fvcking stupid can you get?

What The Fyck Doi Care About An Email. Send Me Your Adress, Or, Tell Me When You Are Gonna Be Anywhere Near Omaha. I Dont Know Ma But Would Be Happy To Find Out You Are Areal Qerson. That Would Make My Day. Then Just Maybe You Would Stop Interrupting Good Kung Fu Discussion.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Jethro,

From your posts thus far your obviously an intelligent person of the highest education and moral standards!

I only hope that the rest of us can come up to the high standards you exemplify!
    Last edited by Minghequan; 06-13-2006 at 01:45 AM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Black Tiger,

No offence taken mate! I'm happy being unknown. All the best!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

C'mon guys, go train, quit squabbling. Time itself is possibly infinite. Your's ain't.

Jeez.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

amen. (what do you mean my message is too short to post? that is the silliest thing i have ever heard, its not the size of the message that matters its the... ok this should have made it long enough).

Do you mean Tai Chi's ancestors? I have that one, it's a good book. I originally bought it because it has the translations of General Qi Jigang's chart. I was a bit dissapointed in the poetic descriptions. as they don't describe the moves enough to do a form from the chart. But the book itself is on my list right now as a "Re" read.

Thanks for your imput, it is allways welcome!

RD
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Yeah, but a BJJ Blue would probably come in and clean your clock too.

Reply]
    Yup....of course I'm not selling majical Kung Fu courses for $160,000 either, so that makes it ok.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Check the this guy's stance out...

This is a joke right? No wonder he calls himself the empress....
    Any Real Master can See why this is real Baaadd
    daffy duck feet, flabby arms, and NOFREAKIN SHOES???? Crooked back?
    What the Hell is that?
    Karate do? cause its not Kung FU

JB

Exclamation Appology: to whom if "the shoe fits... wear it!"

I appologize to any one that I may have offended, even Gian Lencioni, as a human being, which is more than I can say for Lencioni, who after 6 years of bashing, and reckless wanton disregard for the truth, of Grandmaster David Kash, for no real reason other than his exterme jealousy, because his little sifu Livingston lied to him and told him that a karate guy got the 36th Patriarch title and Livingston did not. (Livingston is really a Korean karate guy himself...)

Tough! At least that karate guy, studied for over 800 clock hours of instuction, with Sifu Kash, which is more than I can say for most of you on these forums...

I was trying to help Grandmaster Kash, but I can see now, that it is a complete waste of my time to discuss anything intelligent, with such ignorant amatuers, who only like to argue and I am above this crap!

You people really shame yourself when you talk nonsense. I will not be apart of it anymore. It's sad because I really believe that some of you bad ones ruin it for everyone. You guys should be in IRAQ, to fight a real WAR, not some crap on a so called martial arts forum. These places are gossip havens anyway.

At least Sifu Kash was a volunteer vetran who was attached to special forces, durring the Vietnam war. A lot of his students are in Iraq right now, where you guys belong. I hope they reinstate the DRAFT! so that forum guys can go and fight for their country and die like the rest of us did.

I hail you Grandmaster David Kash

John Bean

You know, there are more pictures of my stances on Bullshido in a thread titled "Royal Dragon, who is he?"
    also pics of ron guninian (my latest detractor to jump into the frenzi) are in the same thread. feel free to import them, and discuss the various points of correction.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Exclamation OK, HERE IT IS FROM RD'S sifu LIVINGSTON MOUTH THE TRUTH ABOUT royal dragon

Dear Sir,

With the greatest of respect I saw a post on your behalf on the Kung-Fu Magazine forum recently which in part concerned one Gian Lencioni ("Royal Dragon").

This person acts like an authority of Tai Zhu and the martial arts in general. I beleive that his "training" is mainly via video!

I contacted one Edgar Livingston regarding the background of Gian Lencioni and this is what he wrote:

"Gian was a student of mine years ago and only made it to beginner level of Tai Tzu Chang Chuan after that he continued his training elsewhere, he says through videos. Gian had only one weekend of personal training from me. The stances are poor examples of Tai Tzu and as I said before, Gian was only a beginner student under me. He claims that he got his Tai Tzu from other masters when I would not promote him, at that time he needed a lot of work. Gian has claim to study and has connections to many in Tai Tzu, but he has never told me anyone besides Jamie Scuffell that was his teacher."

This should set the record straight, but only for the few intelligent ones out there

John, please STFU. You're irritating the p!ss out of me.