Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: David Kash vs Royal Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bean
    At least Sifu Kash was a volunteer vetran who was attached to special forces, durring the Vietnam war. A lot of his students are in Iraq right now, where you guys belong. I hope they reinstate the DRAFT! so that forum guys can go and fight for their country and die like the rest of us did.

I hail you Grandmaster David Kash

John Bean
    You know, with your childish comments you so hurt your cause, that one has to wonder if in fact, you are really an anti-Kash troll.

If you died in Vietnam you wouldn't be posting on here, would you?

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    Well I have to say one thing, which is these people have ruined all of these teachers for me, Kash, Sie whatever, Ward, Fujian man, etc. Not that I was interested in them to begin with.

Just can't believe the mods haven't gotten involved in this one yet. Where are the mods?

we're out training, which is what you guys should be doing instead of posting this garbage. Also, you have to remember that we can't read every thread... report such nonsense when you see it. In the meantime, it's time to say "chao" to this thread...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I thought you said Livingston was a fraud, now he's credible enough to use against me? Make up your mind!

LOL!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

dude, these guys are giving this way more importance than it deserves.

rd is rd, who cacres, he's been around for a while and hasn't made any bones about dissing out these guys.

so they pop in en masse and attack him.

no one really cares about their style or their secrets, they can do what they like.
    It's not like any of us are going to be enamoured with them and run to their kwoons to study at their feet because they have shown that they can deal with things in an internet forum.

if anything, it jst makes it clearer why you wouldn't want to study with these guys and rd can still do his own thing which he has been calling his own thing all along.

the pompouss ass hattery that spews forth on occasion is the perfect delineation of where is kungfu and where is it not?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Nobody moves. Nobody gets hurt.

Alright, that's enough. SevenStar is right, it's time to say "Chao (ciao!)" to all of this.

I've merged all the Taizu skirmish threads I could find here and I'm closing the thread. Any mention of this issue for a spell will result in bans. If you must continue badgering each other, please take this over to some other forum.

You know, I'm more of a 'sharpen your sword' person than a 'bury the hatchet', but enough is enough.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart