Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: David Kash vs Royal Dragon.

You get em Goat! tell it like is is....... eh?

I like your style man.
    Did Chu really send you the dvd? Cause if he did, I would like to private message you about it.

JB

I'd appreciate it if you clones didn't PM me....

If you've never spoken to me. Then I don't want talk to you. Save your breath for cooling your soup.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Wei wei wu question

Hi wei wu
    can you tell me one thing? Why, when you have repeatedly asked the emperor lencioni for the name of that "Kash Student" in California, he can not give it? Do you think its because he is the biggest LIAR on the internet???

I think so, if he had the name he would drop it in a heart beat, am I right?

But, because he dont have it, as well as any proof of his so called false claims, he changes the subject, like he has for some many years now. I have been watching this boy and I gotta tell ya, he's a slick snake oil salesman.

I saw him in a "flame room" pouring his heart out for pages, to some guy, trying to get some tai zu video footage who supposedly was going to Tawan, and the guy kept putting him down.. it is disgusting. Can you believe how many posts this guy has???? He should be kicked off of this and all forums, he has nothing productive to offer, just his BS, thats it!
    yuch!

JB

Quote Originally Posted by John Bean
    I like your style man.
    Did Chu really send you the dvd? Cause if he did, I would like to private message you about it.

JB
    This so reminds me of the 2nd grade, when you're at the cafeteria, and some dweeb is like:

Dweeb "You can't have my chocolate milk."
    You "That's okay, I've got my own chocolate milk."
    Dweeb "Well mine's better. The cafeteria lady breathed on yours, and yours has cooties."
    You "What are you talking about?"
    Dweeb "Cootie milk. Cootie milk. Cootie milk."
    You "Take that back!"
    Dweeb "Call you out after school."

Guess nothing's changed since 2nd grade.

I bid $175,000, pretty please.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Now Timmy, please stop fighting with Eric. You boys run along now.

Here's all the forms you could ever want in your life, and a lot cheaper than thousands of dollars.

www.cmaod.com

Want something called Emperor's?

http://www.cmaod.com/3EmperorGong.html

Personally, I think the moderators should take this, and all further "David Kash vs Royal Dragon" related threads and merge them into one thread so legit conversation won't be derailed by these clowns anymore.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Actually, there is a lot of Tai Tzu sets on that site. Infact there is enough Tai tzu commercially avaliable to build a compete Tai Tzu system if one desired to. You can get 8- -10 full legit and ancient sets from CMAOD alone...if you know what to look for. This included the "Original" 32 move form of the Emperor himself.

Yup, you can blame me if you like. I went to China and convinced all the masters to sell everything for a low VCD price of 9 buck$ each.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

David Kash vs Royal Dragon.

Moderators, please merge all threads, posts and comments related to this topic here.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    Actually, there is a lot of Tai Tzu sets on that site. Infact there is enough Tai tzu commercially avaliable to build a compete Tai Tzu system if one desired to. You can get 8- -10 full legit and ancient sets from CMAOD alone...if you know what to look for. This included the "Original" 32 move form of the Emperor himself.

Yup, you can blame me if you like. I went to China and convinced all the masters to sell everything for a low VCD price of 9 buck$ each.
    Yep. I used to think it was so bad that the Chinese govt. had standardized wushu and stuff, but after dealing with all this political B.S. from teachers IMHO it is the best thing ever. It totally levels the playing field and elimates a ton of infighting.

Well, at least in theory.

BTW I got my daughter totally hooked on Shaolin now because I got this movie Shaolin Kung Fu Ulysses or something like that, about a bunch of Shaolin monks that come to the U.S.

One of the girls on that video Julie Zhang is talking about how she wants to learn Shaolin and go to the Olympics and be in the movies and everything, so now all I hear from my daughter is teach me Shaolin, teach me Shaolin.

Which is a little ironic because I don't even do Shaolin or know any standardized wushu sets. I started teaching her some basic family style sets and kicks, etc., but now I gotta go hunt down a Shaolin and wushu teacher. LMAO

You know, I used to be against the public selling of things like this because of the whole "falling into the wrong hands" thing, but over time I have decided it is actually better this way. When everyone has thier stuff on VCD, it is easy to compare and ferret out the frauds.

Also, I used to be worried about the frauds stealing sets from VCD, but I have decided that it is better to just give them the actual sets so at the very least they are teaching what they claim to be, even if it is taught badly.

For the Women:

+ = & a

(I am the first one to coin the term “Emperor’s Long Fist”, (ELF) as the exact translation was not as appealing to the public. So No One Else has ever used that name before we came out with our article, some sure used it afterwards. And the Name is copyrighted and soon to be federally registered, legally) All of our books, video’s DVD’s Charts forms, etc. are legally copyrighted.

Reply]
    I hear Rubio was useing it in the 70's......

For the Women:

+ = & a

With regard to the Wu Tan, the Tai Zu Quan did not come from Adam Hsu:

Long Fist (Changquan)

Grandmaster Liu's family have resided for generations in the Cang County, the so called "Martial Art Village". Liu's family had a Long Fist system that was passed down through generations. This system only has one routine, but contains over 300 movements. The movements of this routine are large, expansive and slow. Comparing the characteristics and the names of the movements in this Long Fist routine to the available records from the Chen Village in Wen County of Henan, it appears to be similar to the lost Long Fist routine of the Chen Village taijiquan. According to the legends, this routine was first composed by the founding emperor of the Song Dynasty. It became popular in the Ming Dynasty, and was included in the military training by General Qi JiGuang, who included such training in the "Quan Jing Jie Yiao" chapter of his book "Ji Xiao Xing Shu".
    James Guo, http://www.bajimen.com/index.php?page=other

There is a Tai Tzu Quan that many of the students play that comes from Adam Hsu but it is not the same as the above. I have no experience in longfist since our school does praying mantis as it foundational start.

I also do not know of anyone who has learned the entire Tai Zu Quan form of Liu although rumors persist that some have it on video with GM Liu playing it (this did not come from my teacher but from others in the Wu Tan system). It purportedly has over 300 movements and I have seen about 32 played--no one that I know of in the Wu Tan system teaches it.

Su Lu Beng Da and Xiao Hu Yan were taught to me as praying mantis and brought into the Wu Tan curriculum by Su Yu Zhang.
    "Its better to build bridges rather than dig holes but occasionally you have to dig a few holes to build the foundation of a strong bridge."

"Traditional Northern Chinese Martial Arts are all Sons of the Same Mother," Liu Yun Qiao

I have what appears to be 32 postures of that set, but I too have heard it is a good 300 moves in length. That seems to fit by my research as well. Tai tzu in the Ming dynasty apears to have been taught as one really long set in many branches.

I would love to see more of this form, and I would like to compare it to the Chen style old form. I have looked for some one who knows it, and I have even spoken to a number of Liu Yun Chiao's descendants, and Adam Hsu seems to be the only one teaching it. I was told he teaches the whole set, but what I have is no where near 300 moves. I donot know if he has more or not. One of these days, when I can afford to travel I plan a visit to his shool to discuss this form.

LOL, I have a small list of people I need to travel to visit. Tai Tzu Chang Chuan is not as obscour as i orginally thought. It's around, and there are players of the style in the US who know it.

For the Women:

+ = & a