Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: David Kash vs Royal Dragon.

Yeah, I have to agree, where are the mods? I get my "Women" threads locked in a heart beat, and this total insanity is left to breed out of controll on numerous threads?

I created one thread and asked that all the others get merged into that one, but for some bizzar reason even that hasn't been done yet. I'm confused here. Did the planet shift gravitational polarities?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I Agree With You. This Thread It Totally Out Of Control.

Someone Should Lock This Or Do Somehting About Those Annoying People!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Bump............................Just because I'm silly!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Personally, I think they should go contact the OYD people, and get them to help with thier feeding frenzy.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Bro, they should take your women threads and make a Jack Black movie with them.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Lol!!

.................................................. ...............................

For the Women:

+ = & a

mat noooo

rd how can you be the 108th and 1090th? did you get assigned 109 and the original 108 tried to kill you so you killed him making yoruself the 108 and 109th cause no one was ready to step up?

**** 107, **** him much....
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    one bit of truth amongst all this crap....

if there was a 'patriarch' to earn from Kash, Ward earned it. I know for a fact how many times Ward travelled to train in Winston and how much of his heart and energy he put in to it....because during that time, I taught a hell of a lot of classes at Ward's school because he was so worn out from the training.

Seibert bought it. Kash sold it.

so, probably just ****ed a lot of people off but **** it. I'm tired of the crap.

don't bother PM'ing me...if I feel like commenting more, I will. Got a few more tidbits.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

This thread is a great example of why Kung Fu/TMA is on its death bed. 36.5 patriarch I always feel the worst for the suckas who buy into this crap.
    MTV-Get Off The Air-Now

Oso,
    Yes, you are right about that. Lets not forget that Livingston was the 37 at the time it was sold to Seibert though. He had his title and position was sold right out from under him.

I think that the whole thing is so smelly that none of the titles mean anything anymore.

After seeing all the blatent twisting, and distorting of the actual event's, and all the backstabbing, and back biting, I have a hard time buying any claims from that whole family line at this point.

I'm glad I'm not involved with anyone from that group.

I just hope this is only a problem with the American branch. I'd hate to think this behavior comes from the Chao family itself. I'd like to believe the Master in Taiwan is a normal, well adjusted leader of the system.

For the Women:

+ = & a

This thread is a great example of why Kung Fu/TMA is on its death bed. 36.5 patriarch I always feel the worst for the suckas who buy into this crap.

Reply]
    Yup, Agreed. I feel especially sorry for the students of these types.

For the Women:

+ = & a

You know what i think is the funniest,
    A BJJ Blue belt would go into these guy's schools, and probably clean the clocks of all of them in a few seconds, and they don't even have patriarchs or inheritors, or $160,000 courses for super secret knowledge only for the privlaged.

They just STFU and train really hard.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Yeah, but a BJJ Blue would probably come in and clean your clock too.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

With repspect

Let me please have the opportunity of clearing a few matters up if I may.

1/. I only came to this thread because someone mentioned my name in relation to this matter. I could not care less for the "flame war" that is taking place.

2/. I did not start any name-calling ("fraud" etc) nor did I make any negative posts or assumptions about Mr. Lencioni. By his own words and actions will his character be known.

3/. I asked some straight forward questions which I am yet to receive any straight forward answers.

Please check the spelling and grammar of Mr. Lencioni and others on this board.

I have explained myself openly and honestly in this thread. All I would appreciate is some open and honest answers to the questions I asked. I see nothing wrong or nefarious about this. I am not entering into a "flame war" against Mr. Lencioni. I don't know the man. But I would like some simple answers without name-calling and other negative actions.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Minghequan; 06-12-2006 at 09:39 PM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

another one!

These Guys Are A Blast.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."