Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Muscle/tendon , Marrow brain washing

Great Links!!

Hello TCBob and Cjurapkt,

Thanks the the links guys, great stuff. Everything makes sense!!

Cheers,
    John
    Dr. J Fung
    www.kulowingchun.com

"打得好就詠春,打得唔好就dum春"

Greetings...

cjurakpt: LOL Re: the drunken sensation.. exactly!! until now, i have only worked through the postures, sinking deeper into the inherent support and structure of Song.. lastnight i led class with the CT system activated, by the end of part 2 of the 108 i was almost in full laughter.. it was like seeing the "Elephant in the room".. and, yes, the "bumping the ground" is an excellent confirmation.. several times as i transitioned from from Yin to Yang i gently bumped the ground, then, oddly, i had to mentally catch up with the expansion that seemed to fly, unimpeded, in every direction.. the feeling was intoxicating and euphoric.. further adventures into controlling the fluidity of the energies are in order..

Later, my partner and i were grappling and i used activators to invoke the CT system and found it much easier employ energies in such a way as to neutralize almost every constriction.. he said later, "it felt like trying to squeeze a Pilates Ball".. (note to self: this rocks!!)..

As a westerner, i am so grateful for the contributions of science in this emerging field of research.. it makes it so much more tangible.. one of the relationships i struggle with is the interplay between neuro-muscular systems and CT/Consciousness systems.. intuitively, i know there is a necessary symbiosis, but.. i can't discern the order.. or, it may be a mutual operation where neither is superior, rather they are interdependant.. i have simply been oblivious to the contribution of the CT.. this is clearly a case where the whole system is far superior to to the sum of its parts.. it seems that one of the primary challenges is balancing the the neuro-muscular contribution with the CT/consciousness system to find the optimum relationships.. intuitively, i sense that the differientiation of the systems is largely one of dogmatic perspectives.. that at some point they merge into a seamless process..

I have worked for years on the relationships between energy, vibrational frequencies, resonance and consciousness.. this entrains so well into the CT matrix that it's a little scarey that i haven't picked-up on it sooner.. this new model so well explains things that past experiences with others already into this knowledge makes clear sense, now.. WCC Chen, Dr. Yang, Master Wong, and others kept pointing at this knowledge.. and silly me kept staring at their fingers.. but, it's a new day, now..

So, here i stand, "on the Threshold of a Dream".. the dream of the legends of Taiji seem so much more real, now.. just as the years of traveling the Taiji landscape were flattening into too familiar territory, flat and unchallenging.. i have stumbled into a new and, for me, largely unexplored territory.. or, more appropriately, territory i have stumbled through in the dark, now.. in the light of day, this territory is an endless expanse of adventure and challenges.. and, the promise of rewards that seemed like myths in the dark.. (note to self: this rocks even more..)

Sorry if i seem overly enthusiastic about this new insight.. but, it like the first time you have sex, you look at your hand and just laugh.. yeah, this is that important..

Be well...
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Greetings..

for example, I can go "into" it even sitting here typing this out - which shows my own lack, as i still am spending time "out of it"...
    I was just speaking with my mentor regarding the difficulty of maintaining the activated CT state.. he says that it is appropriate to be in both as the situation dictates, that like anything, there is a balance.. He says that the nature of our individuality and the dynamics of the circumstance will determine appropriate states.. our job is to refine sensing to the degree that we can discern the substantial/insubstantial condition of a situation.. then, we will switch states naturally... it makes sense..

Be well...
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Hooooooooly crap! My head is spinning after reading that! You guys are great and would love to hear more of your accounts thanks for the info..........so maybe some of those Tai Chi legends are true

Hooooooooly crap! My head is spinning after reading that! You guys are great and would love to hear more of your accounts thanks for the info..........so maybe some of those Tai Chi legends are true after all