Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anything new???

Na. I'd go to a women's forum if I wanted to post things like that. But I think we aught to settle disuptes this way in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

"Rock, paper, sissor" is a good idea.

But to some people, it is still not random or fair enough. Because some are better with the game.

In the old time, some folks would use 8, 32 or 64 bamboo sticks with Gua". They place them in a bamboo can. Shake them well and pick one.

The other way is to use 2 halves of a circle and throw them on the ground. There are positive and reverse sides. Depends on the combo.

We may say beforehand which lot or Gua or which combo will determine what.

If you lose this way, you may only say it is your luck or the will of the heaven, Tian Yi.

---

When I read that article, I was reminded of the movie "Tremers 2". Where the older guy kept changing the rules on the new guy. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it