Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN!!!! Help me interview steve seagal

ATTN!!!! Help me interview steve seagal

Hey guys, like I mentioned on another thread, I may be interviewing seagal today. I've got a few questions in mind, but am in need of more. Help me out by posting questions here. Serious questions only, and I'll ask them all.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

dude, be yourself man. thats all i cna say. dont front and be a poser and act fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

ask him what it was like as a caucasion trying to gain accpetance in japan.
    also how he was viewed by his japanese instructors/ classmates as a foreigner learning aikido. was it a struggle earning their respect in the martial art? does he think he had to work harder to get it than he would have if he had been japanese?

also you should research his philospohical views and what not and try to ask how they impact his MA, his movie career, and his day to day life.

Don't know if those are good questions but thats what i would ask him if i was ever stuck in an elevator with him.
    Regards,
    ~steve

how about....

"What would you say is the major difference between your approach to aiki- as you were taugh- as opposed to, say, hapkido, Daito-Ryu Aiki-Jujitsu, etc?"

*shrugs*
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

how about you ask him about his music, cause its for music. not akido. seriously dont jump to subjects, he probably gets those questions all the time.
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Ask him about MKULTRA and Project Monarch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    how about you ask him about his music, cause its for music. not akido. seriously dont jump to subjects, he probably gets those questions all the time.

I actually plan on asking several questions about his music. I'm going to ask him about his "lightning bolt" energy drinks as well
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM.
    Ask him about MKULTRA and Project Monarch.

I know what those are, but what does he have to do with them?

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

did you interview him?

id ask if he still trains/teaches?
    where's my beer?

It won't be until later on this afternoon.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Well he's still like a Tibetan buddhist now or something, right? Remember for a while he was going around everywhere in robes, so you might want to ask him about that, and how he feels about martial arts vs. buddhism, etc.

He's older now, does he have any kids? Is he training them? How is his life going?

A lot of other questions probably wouldn't be so PC, like why he's been doing so many B-movies recently, etc.

he does have a daughter who has cancer. We have an awesome children's hospital here, which is why he's in town so much. He actually has a house here.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

my bad i totally ****ing misread this article thought it said i was being interviewed by steven seagal cause i thought you were being in his band or something. lol

ask him everything.
    ask boxers or briefs, lets see what a real man wears.

ask him if tom arnold is a cool cat.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    he does have a daughter who has cancer. We have an awesome children's hospital here, which is why he's in town so much. He actually has a house here.
    That sucks. Well, maybe ask him about that, then, what he thinks about cancer, does he think martial arts has any effect on health or anything.

(Maybe check to see if it's a touchy issue first, but he might wax philosophical about that).

ask him if he thinks he can take chuck norris in a barfight.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!