Thread: Japan Wing Chun

Japan Wing Chun

I have a student moving back to Japan in a month. I would like to get him contact information for any Wing Chun folks there. If he doesnt practice I am sure he will forget half of what he has learned.

Thanks

Hunter

Mat is your man!

I may be!

Drop me a line Hunter.

We can hook up and if he doesn't like the informality and multi-lineage approach we use, I'm sure I can hook him up with some more formal stuff, there are a few wc types around. If he's interested he might want to join my friend's shooto gym too, and of course there are hundreds of other MA options.

Sigung!

Its so good to see you post. Does this mean you are back in circulation again?

I had a great visit with the Chao family in Taiwan. Thanks again for introducing me to William. I have a copy of your challenge fights at the Freemasons lodge for you, could you please give me your contact information so I can send it and a few other things too you. Also would you have time to train me if I come to see you?

Sam

Thanks Mat I will IM you.

Hello Sam, Not really back I will be fading away again from the forum.

It is good to hear you had a fun trip. I am sure you learned alot. you can probably teach me now. IM me and we can arrange a training session. As for the vid I have no recollection of any such event it must be a blank tape. Also I prefer not discussing personal matters on a public forum.

Hunter