Just wanted to let the online groups know that I am moving to the Seattle WA. area next month, and will be offering lessons to anyone interested.
Since I am just getting set up I will most likely teach out of my house and/or local parks, and will probably start off teaching privately at first until I build up a group.
I will be living in the Shoreline area.
I will be offering Northern Mantis (Six Harmonies and PLum Blossom), as well as Song Xing Yi, and a bit of Sun Taiji. Weapons, qigong etc. too.
Open to all who are willing to improve their understanding and share! No ego's, just fun and learning.
My phone number will most likely change, but not until I get up here. But my email and website will not of course.
Also for those in the area if you wish to be added to my email/physical mailing list please email your contact info, as I will be doing what I have been for the last 7 years in NM, and that is bringing in the best martial artist's the west has to offer including my teachers Tim Cartmell and Hu Xi Lin! I am starting a brand new mailing list, as well as continuing my "Martial Going's On" email newsletter of local events and what not.
Cheers
Jake Burroughs Cool
three_harmonies@hotmail.com www.threeharmonies.com
505-385-2987