Thread: Problems with Dissolving the Brain?

Hybrid View

Problems with Dissolving the Brain?

Hello,

In Frantzis' Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body, he states that "[L]ater it is possible to extend the dissolving process through the entire brain. Just be sure not to do anything specific with the chi of gates you encounter inside the brain, such as making connections or geometric patterns" (76-77). I have two questions: 1) what is he specifically referring to (what he offers he is somewhat confusing), and why does he say this? Does anyone have any experience with this who could help me understand his position?

Thanks,

Doug M

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Hello,

In Frantzis' Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body, he states that "[L]ater it is possible to extend the dissolving process through the entire brain. Just be sure not to do anything specific with the chi of gates you encounter inside the brain, such as making connections or geometric patterns" (76-77). I have two questions: 1) what is he specifically referring to (what he offers he is somewhat confusing), and why does he say this? Does anyone have any experience with this who could help me understand his position?

Thanks,

Doug M
    Somebody once said, "Don't believe everything you read in books."

I'm not sure who it was, maybe it was in a book.

It is not a question about believing what Frantzis states. It is a question about trying to find out what he means and why. But thank you for your advice--I give the same.

IF BK Frantzis has figured out anything, it's how to dissolve his brain.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Guys,

If you can't help with an answer, don't post. Stop trying to hijack this thread with your own agendas.

It seems like he is describing something that would happen if you were to take classes from him. Think of it as a sort of advertising. Bruce is saying things like that to get you curious enough to sign up for one of his seminars. Trying to learn something like neigong from a book isn't safe, because you don't have the direct supervision of an experienced teacher in case something goes wrong. If you were to follow a regimen using only a book, one of the most common problems is that you can literally drive yourself crazy.

From an online encyclopedia entry:

"Stories of unguided practitioners or inexpertly guided students developing chronic mental and physical health problems as a result of such training are not uncommon. A term used by English speaking practitioners and teachers for one example of this syndrome is "Qigong Psychosis" which is now included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV) as a culture-bound syndrome: Qi-Gong Psychotic Reaction: DSM-IV General Information: Appendix I, Outline for Cultural Formulation and Glossary of Culture-Bound Syndromes."