Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why all the peeing on each other?

i just wish everyone would stop peeing on my mom.

i know she asks for it, but still.
    where's my beer?

you asked for it

and her. yer always mouthing off, I know you got problems, but geesh. I will pee on your mom all I want!
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

every time one of you pee on gdas mom, I get 5 bucks.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

when the crippled former soccer player/coach tried to take a pyss on the wall;

he found out the "truth" about the great power kicking leg of Shaolin.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/143794...ung_fu_master/

If there were no peeing, it would not be called Tao!!!

unfortunetly i have to challenege evceryone that replied in this thread because their is no lineage for them!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown
    If there were no peeing, it would not be called Tao!!!
    Deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    unfortunetly i have to challenege evceryone that replied in this thread because their is no lineage for them!!!!!
    Line age is a link to your teacher and teacher's teacher--

There will be only one or two holders at any time period, however, there will be a lot more fellow practitioners.

Sometimes, if you incorporate some new ideas or new moves, you then start your own subline, meaning students->student's student.

Line age is important in classifications of styles and substyles.

However, there are many and many more very good practitioners not named at any time.

Hows about this.
    If you're the head of ANYTHING, a Kuen , a country, a Posse, a Church, ect. you should have to fight challenge matches on a regular basis to keep your job.

The reason we all pee on each other...

Peeing on your buddies is fun.

It's like we all just got done working out and we're in the shower room and I'm peeing on your leg laughing my arse off. Then you're like, WTF! And I'm still laughing my arse off. Then we're all getting dressed and you come along and snap me on the a$$ with a towel. Then I chase you around yelling, "I"m gonna kill you muther fuker". Stuff like that. Then as we're leaving the gym, I run past you and grab your gear bag and throw it down a hill. I didn't mean for it to happen but all of your sh!t falls out all over the place. You have to go down the hill to pick up all your sh!t and I hop on the bus and go home. While you're down there picking up your sh!t you're thinking how you're going to get me back. All the while, I'm on the bus thinking, "oh sh!t, how's he going to get me back?"... It goes on and on.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

We did that to the snitches in BCT. LOL!

Because all that coffee has to go somewhere.

&

every time one of you pee on gdas mom, I get 5 bucks.
    lol--- @ pee-pimpin'
    Master...Teach me kung fu.

Peeing on ppl

Well to each his own... Everyone has there own opinion.. Everyone cna speak there own mind weather another person agrees with it or not.. Remember we have the right to Freedom of Speech.....

You are absolutely correct biznatch. However, it is the manner and way in which someone agrees/disagrees that makes the comment disrespectful. I believe we are all criticized at one point or another whether its a progress report to a job evaluation. I don't think any sifu, teacher, coach, sensai, etc would support some of the stuff that was said and I have read on these forums. But as I said before it's human nature.

lol @ gda's mom for drinking my pi$$....

she kisses you with that mouth, dude
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest