Thread: My Sincere Apologies

Blog Entries

My Sincere Apologies

I would publicly like to apologize to Grand Master Doc Fai Wong, and his direct descendants about my past accusations, and negative comments about the man.

I am doing this of my own accord, without the encouragement of my sifu, or friends. This is something I have to do to sooth my own soul.

I do sincerely apologize. It was wrong for me to air my issues, here, and without a chance for him to respond. So, I personally sent him an email and apologized and gave him the opportunity to respond to me.

To those on this forum, I apologize for my ignorant comments about DFW.

Although, personally I feel that my gripes are legit, I was totally, completely and utterly wrong for airing my dirty laundry.

I am not expecting anyone here to forgive me, but I want it known from here on out, I am no longer involved with any negative energy directed at him.

If in the future I disagree with what ever he publicly claims, I'll just keep my mouth shut and keep doing what I'm doing. As I've said, I realize I went about it all the wrong way, and I'm sorry.

HSK

P.S. IF a Mr. D. Tondro is viewing this thread, I want you to know you painted the wrong picture of how we and your classmates met and the events of the situation in a SF chinatown Chop Shop, and I know you know it didn't go down that way. I was there remember?

Blog Entries
    I'm more than happy to report that after an email that I sent to DFW personally, this little drama is now over. He has forgiven me, and says we are no longer enemies but family now.

My apologies are sincere, and I know sometimes I have no tact in presenting things. but in the past that was done with anger. no longer.

So, if my si-sook gung can forgive me, what about you guys?

what did u say?

Blog Entries
    what did i say to dfw?

Yes, I did actually email DFW personally with an apology for my actions in putting down his name. I know I shouldn't have gotten involved in putting my personal dislikes towards him on a public forum. I should have acted my discreetly.

Although I do not agree with him on certain things, he is still my si-sook gung.

And no one is responsible for my current actions but me. this is something I discussed with my sifu in the past, but only acted on it now.

I think things will be cool on that end from now on.

hsk
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 06-17-2006 at 07:13 AM.

Frank

It takes a big man to do what you did.

I am very impressed.

You are definitely going in a very positive and mature direction, so of course I forgive you.

I think you set a great example for all of us to learn from.

Cheers!

Blog Entries
    thanks man. that means a lot to me.

and I was completely shocked when he said he forgave me.

peace.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior
    thanks man. that means a lot to me.

and I was completely shocked when he said he forgave me.

peace.

There you go! Maybe DFW isnt' that bad a guy after all.

Sometimes we just got to stop jumping on conclusions about people too fast. Take some time and who knows...you may even make a friend.

I am really happy for you man.

Frank:

Take it from me when I say this, life is just too **** short. I had problems with my sifu (my 2nd sifu) and had a falling out. Over time we worked things out and have a really good relationship. We are family after all and it is just not worth it to hold a grudge against anyone.

Good for you man you are going in the right direction. Now no more birthdays for either Chan Heung or Jeorng Yim and we will be perfect.

wow. very mature! Well done sir.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Blog Entries
    I do appreciate all the kind words y'all are saying.

I just want people (especially DFW) it was never personal like his gung fu sucked, anything about his family, it was always about what came out in writing or from his mouth.

Still, I did speak to my sifu about if i should apologize and he encouraged it. but my sicilian pride slowed me down a bit. But it's done. In his email to me, he said "no longer enemies but friends", and "we are from the same family" which is cool.

Now that this has been done, I hope in the future that he and my sifu's school will have a better relationship. Since the passing of Lau Bun, our schools have had very rare instances, but more like no interaction at all. that's too long.

I won't lie, for my two and half decades there has been bad blood, but hopefully no more.

Blog Entries

Congratulations

I would like to congratulate ALL the members of the Plum Blossom Federation and DFW for raising $10,000 and donating it to the Chan Family for restorations and such.

That's impressive.

Drive on Brother!